[email protected] with pax?

#1husler

Do any of you ever party with pax?, I have been invited to strip clubs, bars, asked out of a date, etc.

Have any of you ever taken them up on the offer?

BillC

I carried 6 tipsy cougars from the Monte Carlo in the warehouse district all the way to Lakeville (+ surge, I got $47 for that ride). The gal in the front seat kinda half-heartedly asked if I wanted to hang out. I told them no, I was still working. That's the only invite I've ever had from a pax.

Immortal

I've been offered a free lap dance at Deja Vu from a couple of dudes I dropped off there. A hot 21 year old asked for my phone number after she had mentioned her dad is a cop. (I'm 50 but look young for my age) Had some people ask me if I wanted to smoke pot with them in their house. Another pax asked if I wanted to come in for beer and BBQ at the party I took him too. (Almost took that offer as I was hungry) I declined them all. I figure any shenanigans with pax will lead to bad karma for me up the road so I politely decline and keep it professional.

#1husler

I've been offered a free lap dance at Deja Vu from a couple of dudes I dropped off there. A hot 21 year old asked for my phone number after she had mentioned her dad is a cop. (I'm 50 but look young for my age) Had some people ask me if I wanted to smoke pot with them in their house. Another pax asked if I wanted to come in for beer and BBQ at the party I took him too. (Almost took that offer as I was hungry) I declined them all. I figure any shenanigans with pax will lead to bad karma for me up the road so I politely decline and keep it professional.
So no hook ups with pax?

Immortal

C'mon...you guys never exchange names and digits with a pretty cool pax?
Depends on what the motive is. I'm single so if I was to hit it off with a gal I was legitimately interested in dating, exchanging numbers and meeting off hours sometime for coffee or a drink would be acceptable. Just don't do anything that could get you in trouble.

FITS

I party with pax all the time, but only in my dream. In reality, I declined their requests. Beside, it safer to party with pax in dream. Like last night I have a dream that my pax wanted me to hang out with them. So I took them up on the offer and went to a strip club with them. It's started out as a sweet dream than it turn into a nightmare. The end.

Awesomeness101

I had a PAX offer to tip me by buying me a lap dance last Friday. I politely declined but my fiancee told me the next day that I should have accepted.

In the future I'd probably accept.