Overweight Passengers and Pool Rides

Mimi4life

First let me apologize in advance I don't mean to offend anyone.why is it overweight people choose pool?my car is a four-door Toyota Corolla today I had a Pool reqest 2 passengers both overweight 2nd pickup was also two passengers a good thing it was a mother and her looks like eight year old son who was small enough to sit in the back seat in between the two overweight passengers I feel like if you're overweight you should order a uber XL my car was struggling from the weight in the back seat. Am I the only Uber driver that feels this way? Oh and I already know what some of you are going to say, I should'nt have accepted a Damn Pool request.

Ardery

First let me apologize in advance I don't mean to offend anyone.why is it overweight people choose pool?my car is a four-door Toyota Corolla today I had a Pool reqest 2 passengers both overweight 2nd pickup was also two passengers a good thing it was a mother and her looks like eight year old son who was small enough to sit in the back seat in between the two overweight passengers I feel like if you're overweight you should order a uber XL my car was struggling from the weight in the back seat. Am I the only Uber driver that feels this way? Oh and I already know what some of you are going to say, I should'nt have accepted a Damn Pool request.
no, you're right...

OGT

On the topic cancels. Uber is killing me with this rolling 7 day cancel rate..... they knew what they were doing when they decided to do this. I had to cancel 5 times last night at the sam hunt. I do not do enough rides to do that lol. So i have to give more uber rides today.......

OGT

If you have a small car and its a pool, i would. Wtf, look at these weight limits. You think uber will pay you if you break an axel? Airline made,them buy 2 seats at one time correct?

Lol, look at the max weight for a caravan. 1150 for 7 paxes???? I better find out what my max is.....

Im telling you, there are many safety issues here if you go over the weight limit. I would like to see how uber would respond to this topic.

All im saying you better not hit a pothole!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170916-163105.jpg
    Screenshot_20170916-163105.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 66

Mimi4life

I LOVE THIS FORUM, Y'ALL KEEP IT REAL! OK FROM NOW ON AS SOON AS I SEE THE OVERWEIGHT PAX I'M GONNA DRIVE OFF WITH NO EXPLANATION AND XO RIDE

Last edited:

OGT

Y'all??? Im the only one responding lol :smiles: look, i have nothing against big people but a weight limit is there for a reson. You wouldnt go on an elevator thats past the max capacity would you? If was a reg uberx, pick them up but on pool cancel.

Hold up, lol. I took 5 people from this food featival and a week later my axel broke for no reason...... hmmmmm. They must of weighed 350lbs+ each. It was under warranty but the mechanic had no idea what would of caused it. He said it was probably a defective part. Now i cant but help to wonder........WTF.