• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Overseas license

Sanjee

Hey Guys! I just wanna know whether I can register for Uber Eats to deliver by car with my Overseas driver's license. If I cant, can I still register for bicycle and then use my car for delivery?
Thanks in advance!

ECOMCON

Hey Guys! I just wanna know whether I can register for Uber Eats to deliver by car with my Overseas driver's license. If I cant, can I still register for bicycle and then use my car for delivery?
Thanks in advance!
uber knows when someone is Diving v. Biking,
Algorithms know exactly what to look for.

It’s an insurance issues. They’ll warn u, then suspend.
Then you’ll come here shouting “I’ve just been suspended!!!” seeking sympathy

There’s the thread floating around specific to this

Last edited:

Paultl

Thanks in advance!
With English as good as yours, I'm sure you'd have no problems asking Uber yourself.

D-River

Thanks in advance!
Why not just get a licence here?

Worried about passing the test??

That’s why it should be mandatory for people who drive for rideshare To have a licence from the state they work in.

No licence here, no drive here.

There’s enough people from overseas coming here and driving rideshare as it is and we don’t need more.

Sorry, don’t take it personally

ECOMCON

How does insurance even work for people who deliver food on a bicycle?
Don’t know the “hows”.
Do know the necessity of a multi billion dollar global company
covering their ass.
Subsequently it’s the insurance co. making the rules & regulations.

Many always blame uber for this nonsense or that nonsense.
In reality it’s the insurance co calling the shots simply because
when something goes wrong they’re on the hook

deputy

Car or bicycle!!

First, help yourself checking out all that yummy food at customer's doorstep, that's what I do.

Ram Ram, I go hungry nearly every hour, when I have aroma coming out of that yellow eats bag, can't resist the smell.

And if custoomer take too long to come out I spill little bit dressing on top as they don't spill any tip here in this liberal land.

Good luck brother, still waiting for my overseas license to arrive in male.

D-River

And if custoomer take too long to come out I spill little bit dressing on top as they don't spill any tip here in this liberal land.
WTF, you are being paid to deliver, end of story.
I drive a person from A to B, end of story.

I personally always tip my uber eats or any deliveries, but when it’s the orderer’s decision, you can’t abuse them if they don’t.

But if you thought about properly, you’ll never get a tip, because your spilling the dressing before they’ve had a chance to give a tip.

Liberal country?? What country are you from?