Overentitled UberStool Passengers

Arlington Driver

I know, I know I should never take Uberstool. I accepted one near Rossyln as it wasn't at the Metro (if you guys drive around there, you know why you want to stay away from the Metro station) and it was going to DC. The guy was on time. Then on my way to drop him off I was redirected to pick another guy and he was ready to go the second I arrive. Then I drop off the first guy and the stress began. I picked up two girls from a arts performance but of course they made me wait 1:55. Then after I drop off the second guy, they ask if I can "deviate" off the route to drop one of them off. I said no, and she asked if she could get out there, and then I pulled over and she said, actually drop me off later. She was upset and slammed my door and then the second girl was not happy because I didn't deviate. I suggest they use UberX and split the ride the next time, and they being cheap ***** asked if they both used UberPool is there anyway to guarantee they'd both get the same car, and I said no but if they are going in the same general direction and request one after another the chances were high.

Anyway, I gave whoever chose the ride *, but really the stress of Pool particularly in downtown DC is not worth it.

Desertrose

Same crap happened to me today. Cooper was already in the car, great conversationalist. We go to pick up 2 girls, right away she asks me to make one stop for her, then a second for her friend. I was like NOPE. SORRY NOT SORRY YOU CHOSE POOL. She said she could change the address on her app once I drop her off, to the address her friend is going. I said NOPE. That doesn't work. with Poop you cannot change address, once its in the system. That is the whole @@@@ing point with pool you [email protected]@@@! You were chosen as a match because the address in the system is going the general direction that Cooper is going. Yeah, she got a 1 star. And Cooper and I laughed the entire way after we dropped off the girls.

UberSaur

Same crap happened to me today. Cooper was already in the car, great conversationalist. We go to pick up 2 girls, right away she asks me to make one stop for her, then a second for her friend. I was like NOPE. SORRY NOT SORRY YOU CHOSE POOL. She said she could change the address on her app once I drop her off, to the address her friend is going. I said NOPE. That doesn't work. with Poop you cannot change address, once its in the system. That is the whole &%[email protected]!*ing point with pool you dumb&%[email protected]!*! You were chosen as a match because the address in the system is going the general direction that Cooper is going. Yeah, she got a 1 star. And Cooper and I laughed the entire way after we dropped off the girls.
hahahahahahahaha Great story!