Outside lands weekend guarantee

Stephen30

Why is average trip per hour for the hourly guarantee this weekend down to 1.5 trips per hour. And the qualifying area is still whole city? I just want to make sure I provide enough rides to qualify.

JuberSELECT

I already screwed up. Lol no guarantee for me. I had on normal mode and pool pings back to back instead of Select only. Back to South Bay!

Stephen30

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We can all do the guarantee and log off at a certain time to create surge. Once there is surge you can filter your destination and the earnings you earned won't subsidize your hourly guarantees

soupergloo

what do you do when you get rides tha take you out of the city or dont get the 2 rides per hour
I don't take rides out of the city ever .. let alone during hourly guarantees.

If I don't get the 2 rides per hour (it's only 1.5 this weekend), then I don't qualify for that guarantee period .. happens sometimes.

soupergloo

soupergloo I don't know how you do it. I was stuck in traffic jam 80% of my time being in the city. Headed home and pretty much wasted my evening and gas.
I got lucky today .. it was surging all afternoon downtown and I got ping after ping doing short rides keeping me within the surge; I didn't get taken to Outside Lands until my final 14th ride needed, and I live in the outer sunset so I just headed home after :smiles:

here's to hoping Saturday & Sundays guarantees go just as smoothly.

JuberSELECT

I got lucky today .. it was surging all afternoon downtown and I got ping after ping doing short rides keeping me within the surge; I didn't get taken to Outside Lands until my final 14th ride needed, and I live in the outer sunset so I just headed home after :smiles:

here's to hoping Saturday & Sundays guarantees go just as smoothly.
Sweet! Advantages of living where the guarantees take place. This was my first time partaking a guarantee and I am not happy!

Better luck in South Bay tonight.

dnlbaboof

I don't take rides out of the city ever .. let alone during hourly guarantees.

If I don't get the 2 rides per hour (it's only 1.5 this weekend), then I don't qualify for that guarantee period .. happens sometimes.
so you cancel once you find out destination how does that go?