Outside Lands (huge traffic jams)

Ubering

Once it's 10pm and thousands of people request Uber, and creates a surge, we all rush there, but creates huge traffic jams.

I was actually trying to avoid that whole area. I was about 3+ miles away and got pinged to Outside Lands, it was 2.4 surge so I took it. Took me like 15 min. to get there and 30 min to take the pax 2 miles out. Bumper to bumper traffic, not worth it.

Neoboi

I was just gonna post to find out if anyone had any suggestions for a place in the Bay Area I. General to get 14 rides (I don't even care if they are all minimum distance pools) to get me to 80 for the week

Neoboi

It's kids who didn't get on campus housing and attending orientations and looking at apts for rent.

manuella

seriously .. who would be stupid enough to stop there after SFMTA is standing there waving people away. they deserve that ticket.
Haha obviously you forgot your early days as a rideshare driver , I know I did a butch of stupid things :smiles:

mikeslemonade

Yea outside lands and such events don't help most of us drivers. It's a lot more stress for a little more money or not even more money.

But my area in the city is a secret. Can't let people know where I easily got like 7 rides in a hour and a half. And it wasn't pool or line. 7 individual rides and longest ride was 1.4 miles.

Ubering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think I may know where. I got one too. Let's swap. Lets start a Driver Cartel.