Uber Drivers Forum banner

Out of the wood work Uber incentive

934 views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  pizza guy 
#1 · (Edited)
Wow. I haven't driven for Uber in 2.5 years...mebbe three
Output device Font Screenshot Logo Brand

So, if they trying to rebook me.
(they clearing aren't monitoring my banter about Grayball and the Russians.:smiles:
Anyway, good way to get another 10,000 drivers going again.....

See less See more
#7 ·
It is a trap. I had 15 rides in Lyft for $105 guaranteed(what a joke) so I tried the above and was avoiding anything longer than 5 miles, so the trips were between $4-$6 bucks. Did only 2 and quit. Even if you manage to do all 15 that way you are close to $100 so not worth it. Imagine if you take by mistake a surge ride, you are fu cked up. But we all cannot deny that Uber bonuses always better than Lyft. Ad what do you mean you ain't driving in 2 years, I think I saw you recently at the Pit.

#8 ·
You were getting $7 on average. What he sent out is 11.33 on average. That's a big difference and if there is no surge in the city you won't average $11 unless the trips average about 30 minutes and 6 miles. If you average 2.5 rides per hour it's also 28.33 per hour. Sure you do better when it's busy but it gives optionality to earn more when it's not or when you want to head a certain way using the filter. In which case it's worth $40 per hour before Uber discounts it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.