Ouch! Bad Luck For THIS Uber Driver

SibeRescueBrian

I love the second picture where they're standing on the bridge watching all their friends hunting around in that dirty water for the ring. Shouldn't the guy who dropped it be down there with them?

Mars Troll Number 4

I have some advice for you guys... particularly anyone who is considering getting married.

Learn what a blood diamond is.

Then make the argument that you don't buy precious metals/jewels because even legitimately purchased diamonds increase the value of blood diamonds and perpetuate the circle of death destruction and mayhem.

Then you can be cheap on moral principals...

tohunt4me

I love the second picture where they're standing on the bridge watching all their friends hunting around in that dirty water for the ring. Shouldn't the guy who dropped it be down there with them?
Metal Detector.
Quickly find a $3,000.00 ring.
Worth the cost of buying.
Academy sports has some excellent models.
I had a relative lose an $8,000.00 mans 2 ct. Diamond and gold ring.
I hunted in grass & leaves for 15 minutes.
Went to Academy bought metal detector & found in 3 minutes.

SibeRescueBrian

Metal Detector.
Quickly find a $3,000.00 ring.
Worth the cost of buying.
Academy sports has some excellent models.
I had a relative lose an $8,000.00 mans 2 ct. Diamond and gold ring.
I hunted in grass & leaves for 15 minutes.
Went to Academy bought metal detector & found in 3 minutes.

"The next morning, the couple went back, this time with a man with a metal detector whom they had hired off of the internet. The water was too deep for him. Dixon got in with the detector to search.

No luck."

tohunt4me

"The next morning, the couple went back, this time with a man with a metal detector whom they had hired off of the internet. The water was too deep for him. Dixon got in with the detector to search.

No luck."
Awwwww.
Or the guy with metal detector came back after they left. . . . cha ching $3,000.00!

Academy has advanced units that can determine the size and type of metal even.