1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Other Then Dealing With Ubers Crap, Ahole Riders!!!

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by THE MAN!, Sep 7, 2015.

1. THE MAN!

THE MAN!

Have found it very entertaining to read Ubers Yelp reviews (which have fallen like a rock since UberX launched) and Ubers Twitter. Most of Ubers Twitter is either what Ubers pimping or riders complaining about drivers getting lost, unprofessional, etc. The most recent Yelp review is some jerkoff (Geoff R.) complaining that drivers never arrive within ETA. That's why it's called ETA jerkoff, ESTIMATED TIME of ARRIVAL!!!! And while he's waiting, a half dozen available cabs pass by while waiting for his Uber. No **** Sherlock!!! It's because your Uber is half the cost of the cabs and thats why there not a half dozen Ubers waiting around the corner for your stupid ass!!! And then the jerkoff goes on to complain about surge pricing. Just because your wife (Geoff R.) treats you like the little ***** you are don't take it out on your Uber driver. And all on here wonder why your Uber rating goes down from time to time? I can't wait till the week I decide to stop Ubering altogether. I plan to go out in a blaze of glory!!! ;)

Realityshark, KGB7 and waker81 like this.
  2. THE MAN!

THE MAN!

Another recent negative review on Yelp by Jay K. referring to this forum and the negativity of its drivers towards Uber.