• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

RideShareJUNKIE

I was taking a survey for LYFT about the driving experience feedback and features vs UBERs. As I was finishing up it was asking the usual survey demographic questions (age, income, etc). The the Gender TAB came up and I saw this for the first time in my life as an option. (i've done lots of market research, focus groups, feedback, test trials, mock juries, etc etc). This was a first. Are now changing science/biology to fit perception/psyche? Im all for progression and equality, just suprised to see it presented to the public. interesting. Honestly what is an actual OTHER choice? (im not just talking pronouns)

OTHER-LYFT.PNG

7Miles

If you noticed they started moving out away from San Fran to other cities. It's got too expensive for them there. And they bring their weirdo attitude with them wherever they go.

7Miles

I don't think it's democrat/republican issue.
It's San Francisco or Bay Area as they like to call it. They look down on everybody else because they are so progressive like OMG.
Even if you are a democrat but have different opinion on one of the issue - they will let you know you are a moron . Cause they figured everything out.

RideShareJUNKIE

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How is this progressive. Anything by force, is not freedom. freedom=america right? When did the world get to so sensitive to anything and everything. (remember that GPS turn that you didnt take, intentional or not, which made no difference to the arrival time or cost to the pax, but they still flagged for GPS with a 4 star or less?) YEAH buddy!:rolleyes:

UCB lyft pax: "your not going to use your gps?"
me: "why should I? I know where it is.
UCB lyft pax: "oh."
me: smiling
UCB lyft pax: silence

(Same group of pax were complaining about LYFTs $ .25 charge to split the fare with friends).
This ride was a real treat from LYFT. Thank you for making me, WOKE.

I guess if Extreme terrorist groups can easily recruit suicide bombers to do what they say in the name of its spun belief, then LYFT should have no problem having a bandwagon of blind followers to fight their perceived cause (SJW style). Get that PINK bandana out, REP your colors! Its wartime. :wink:

Now I get why LYFT pax get offended when I tell them i dont have a preference between LYFT and UBER. How about the pax that try to force a conversation so much, that they get offended when I dont respond with an expansive and inviting answer. My favorite was comparing the condition/sounds of my cars squealing brakes to a sexual experience "where he wore her down (those brakes)" with all the sound effects (moaning and groaning) to get a reaction out of me. It was intentional to a fault. I mind F d with 3 star rating and "Great personality, funny guy" comment.
Its nice to be able to take a break from one app and jump to the other, keeps things fresh for me.

How is it that LYFT drivers are perceived as nicer, when 3 out of 4 times its the same person. Perception is reality soldier!

To me any kind of EXTREME WINGED (Left or Right)thinking is not good for America. Last I remember finding the BALANCE (moderation) in life was what most regarded as essential to living a meaningful/ ideal/happier life. lol

Steve2967

How is this progressive. Anything by force, is not freedom. freedom=america right? When did the world get to so sensitive to anything and everything. (remember that GPS turn that you didnt take, intentional or not, which made no difference to the arrival time or cost to the pax, but they still flagged for GPS with a 4 star or less?) YEAH buddy!:rolleyes:

UCB lyft pax: "your not going to use your gps?"
me: "why should I? I know where it is.
UCB lyft pax: "oh."
me: smiling
UCB lyft pax: silence

(Same group of pax were complaining about LYFTs $ .25 charge to split the fare with friends).
This ride was a real treat from LYFT. Thank you for making me, WOKE.

I guess if Extreme terrorist groups can easily recruit suicide bombers to do what they say in the name of its spun belief, then LYFT should have no problem having a bandwagon of blind followers to fight their perceived cause (SJW style). Get that PINK bandana out, REP your colors! Its wartime. :wink:

Now I get why LYFT pax get offended when I tell them i dont have a preference between LYFT and UBER. How about the pax that try to force a conversation so much, that they get offended when I dont respond with an expansive and inviting answer. My favorite was comparing the condition/sounds of my cars squealing brakes to a sexual experience "where he wore her down (those brakes)" with all the sound effects (moaning and groaning) to get a reaction out of me. It was intentional to a fault. I mind F d with 3 star rating and "Great personality, funny guy" comment.
Its nice to be able to take a break from one app and jump to the other, keeps things fresh for me.

How is it that LYFT drivers are perceived as nicer, when 3 out of 4 times its the same person. Perception is reality soldier!

To me any kind of EXTREME WINGED (Left or Right)thinking is not good for America. Last I remember finding the BALANCE (moderation) in life was what most regarded as essential to living a meaningful/ ideal/happier life. lol
Wow incoherent ramble much?

beezlewaxin

Wow incoherent ramble much?
This forum has a feature that makes it possible to post rambling nonsense or unnecessary details without annoying those that read slowly or grew up twittercapped.

Simply select your ramble text, and click the little text option button and choose "Spoiler".

1524131194774.png

Here is an example:

How to Make Your Company LGBTQ Friendly? Look to Lyft
by Mark Snyder | Apr 18, 2017
lyft.jpg

Sam Carrington (right) tells his coming out
story at LYFT and reveals the new policy!

Equality Federation has been proud topartner with Lyft since last year, and a new announcement from the company reinforces why we value them as a business leader in inclusivity.

Lyft’s new Gender Inclusion & Affirmation Policy sets a high bar for workplace equality, and can be a model for other companies to borrow from. Created by members of Lyft’s LGBTQ employee resource group, LyftOUT, the new policy lays out comprehensive protections and benefits for Lyft employees in a clear and courageous way.

“The policy exists to ensure the safety, comfort, and healthy development of transgender or gender non-conforming team members while maximizing their workplace integration,” says policy author Sam Carrington, a Service Design Manager at Lyft Headquarters. “Transgender people face serious risks and discrimination in today’s world. This policy is about taking concrete steps to change that.”

The following principles lie at the core of the policy (full version available here):
  1. You know your Gender Identity, Gender Expression, and Sexual Identity
  2. Lyft supports and encourages you whether you keep that private or make it public
  3. If you transition while you work here, Lyft will provide resources to help you make a plan that works for you
  4. Transition-related care is medically necessary
We applaud Lyft for taking a front seat approach to LGBTQ equality, and encourage other companies to do the same.

Or you can ignore the example and move on..

dctcmn

So Dems forced them to put the "other" option on the survey or do you take any opportunity you can to show your political ignorance?

Just curious.
It's funny that conservatives/regressives think that no one should be able to tell private businesses how to behave, until they disagree with that company's behavior.