1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Other Platforms? Terago??

Discussion in 'London' started by uberx2, Feb 14, 2016.

1. uberx2

uberx2 Well-Known Member

I'm struggling on Uberx right now. There seems to be just too much waiting around to make it pay at these new lower rates and to make it worse I'm on 25% commission too. I looked at mixing my Uber work with Wheely but apparently they wont let you work on other platforms. Has anyone heard of this new Terago platform which looks good? Also I see that Keen Group and Greyhound Cars are doing commission now. Does anyone know how they feel about you working on Uber at the same time?

2. trex

trex Well-Known Member

H
    How do they find out

3. Uber-man

Uber-man Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    They might be heart broken, but you can always write to them with a bunch of flowers.

Fostel and Uberbenz1 like this.
  4. Cabbie2B

Cabbie2B Well-Known Member

It's not a rocket science. Just use pax app and see who's next 2 u....

5. Taz7

Taz7 Well-Known Member

Sorry to say to the newbies but everyone here TOLD you guys it's not worth it. Good luck man honestly

6. Hogster

Hogster Well-Known Member

Looked through Terago website

They talk the talk, but can they walk the walk?

Fostel likes this.
  7. Hogster

Hogster Well-Known Member

Terago website appears to be down at time of posting, and their Faceache page is completely blank too.

Have they given up before they even start?

8. Driver Number X

Driver Number X New Member

As I have written on these forums before, GTLite from Green Tomato Cars have been very good to me. Work with them alongside Uber (they actively encourage this) they claim to pay 15% more than Uber.
    And as I always say, they are on the other end of the PHONE! You can call them when you have an abusive passenger at 3am and someone will answer, i you have problem with payment you can just give them a call. I really like this

9. zazoo166

zazoo166 Active Member

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    Another thing I like about GT Lite is at least they take some sort of test which might be very basic and just 10 questions but at least some sort of screening is done to ensure a good level of drivers and to discourage newbies onto the platform even on the normal Prius platform they ensure they are not hiring newbies.

10. uberx2

uberx2 Well-Known Member

Great - I've registered with them and will defo give it a try. I did get a call from Terago today and it sounds good but they're not launching until late summer and need to do something ASAP. Cheers for your help chaps.

11. Taz7

Taz7 Well-Known Member

What are they?

12. Getoiu

Getoiu Member

I see them everywhere now but I think they accept hybrids only. Can you work on flexible hours with them ?

13. Driver Number X

Driver Number X New Member

I'm not sure if this was about GTLite or Terago, all i know is you can work flexible shifts with Green Tomatos as I do that now. No expectations of you either way, work as much or as little as you like.

14. uberx2

uberx2 Well-Known Member

I was talking about GT Lite, which is the owner-driver platform from Green Tomato Cars. Had a chat with them today and I'm going to see them next week. It looks good with reasonable rates, full flexibility, fair commission and it seems to be designed for working alongside Uber. Terago looks potentially bigger and better but is not launching until later in the year, and they haven't published any rates yet - I've registered with them too.

15. IQ.IT

IQ.IT New Member

Good, you man registered every where. Cheers