• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uberdriver_Orlando

Has anyone been to the office in lake Mary..

Do they care? Can you get approval for cities . Like, fort Lauderdale, Boca, Daytona, Gainesville, Tallahassee and get the trade dress. ( window sticker).

Why don't all the drivers in this city go complain about the uber x rates and lack of surges?

Furthermore, can they teach drivers to stop driving like idiots. Do any of these knuckleheads really think it's safe to stop in the middle of the road to pick people up or drop them off..

So many fools let the pax dictate the safety because they don't want to get rated poorly.. Or they are really just stupid!

Anyhow, is the office any help? .. Or another stupid uber program.

Oh and don't you love the badges.. Who gives a shit, I'd rather have a cash tip moron..

Jurisinceptor

I called them. David Maus won't let you talk to them over the phone. You have to schedule an appointment. My impression from the phone call is that they want to sell you a new car. Shocker.

Uberdriver_Orlando

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, make an appointment? That's not likely. But there is no doubt they want to sell you a car. I do wonder what uber gets for helping then sell their cars..

I'm going to just show up. And if they'd like to talk to me about buying a car, I'm going to laugh so hard and tell them I drive uber in the Orlando market, I couldn't qualify because they are keeping the rates so low and capping the surge so that the only people making money in Orlando is the company uber..

Shine'ola

I had to go there and it's effective, they have 4 or 5 people , you sign in and wait until called, took maybe 10 minutes, drivers were steady flowing in. They can't answer any questions like "how does 65 cent = 48 cents add up to a profit? or like why is Orlando the lowest paying city in the country ?" I bought a new Benz GL AMG 63 and needed to get X added as an option, I was missing all the business with XL and Select only, I almost never get those request, now I will be busy with X rides.

Buckiemohawk

I had to go there and it's effective, they have 4 or 5 people , you sign in and wait until called, took maybe 10 minutes, drivers were steady flowing in. They can't answer any questions like "how does 65 cent = 48 cents add up to a profit? or like why is Orlando the lowest paying city in the country ?" I bought a new Benz GL AMG 63 and needed to get X added as an option, I was missing all the business with XL and Select only, I almost never get those request, now I will be busy with X rides.
Wait. can't till is a joke or I should drive for Uber wut