Orlando to daytona.. No worth it

Willmen

Its the second time tha i go daytona from orlando.spent two hour trying get a rider and nothing.i drove back empty

Shine'ola

shocker ! you never should have agreed to go, I had one one day that wanted to go from a hotel at MCO area to the Sanford airport, I told her I had a dentist appointment in 2 hours and it was cutting it too close, she asked really ? I answered back no it's a money looser have a nice day

SlurredReaction

I got really blessed the one time I had a Daytona fare. Went to see my great aunt who lives in one of those oceans buildings on the water. She made me a sandwich, we talked for a bit, and I decided to head back home. Turned the app on waited about 20 minutes and didn't get anything. Jumped on the A1A to head back home and lo and behold. My phone starts pinging. UberXL !! I turn around and get back on the A1A. I pray that they are going to Orlando and boom! Downtown Orlando! $209 total for the 2 trips. $15 tip on the trip there and $0 tip on the trip back. I didn't mind though because rates in Volusia County are $2 a mile for XL.

Shine'ola

I got really blessed the one time I had a Daytona fare. Went to see my great aunt who lives in one of those oceans buildings on the water. She made me a sandwich, we talked for a bit, and I decided to head back home. Turned the app on waited about 20 minutes and didn't get anything. Jumped on the A1A to head back home and lo and behold. My phone starts pinging. UberXL !! I turn around and get back on the A1A. I pray that they are going to Orlando and boom! Downtown Orlando! $209 total for the 2 trips. $15 tip on the trip there and $0 tip on the trip back. I didn't mind though because rates in Volusia County are $2 a mile for XL.
Jesus loves you, not so much the other 99% of drivers that drive real cars that are not 10 years old or considered beaters, see Uber sends the Jesus lover beater drivers request first because of all the data Uber has