Orlando Rates

Night_Shaman

Wow guys, not sure how you survive down here. Just relocated from Atlanta where I was making $100 a day minimum. I've been averaging $60 a day here. With more drivers here, tourist economy willing to pay more, and more requests, seems like Uber is missing out on profits, along with their drivers.
At least I'm now working full time and just driving for fun now.
Sad to see how Uber Orlando is treating you guys here.

Mars Troll Number 4

Wow guys, not sure how you survive down here. Just relocated from Atlanta where I was making $100 a day minimum. I've been averaging $60 a day here. With more drivers here, tourist economy willing to pay more, and more requests, seems like Uber is missing out on profits, along with their drivers.
Thanks for the kind words... my advice is to do something else for fun... Like go to a park, or go to the mall, or buy an annual pass at universal for bout $300.

There's lots and lots of fun ways to spend your time than driving for uber.

autofill

When you are a "partner", you'll more than likely to get mistreated whether it's in a personal or business relationship. That's why uber call drivers "partner" so they can abuse and mistreat them all they want.

Drivers just have to get enough courage to call the cops to fill out a report but you know more than likely the abused always goes back to the abuser.

Thanks for the kind words... my advice is to do something else for fun... Like go to a park, or go to the mall, or buy an annual pass at universal for bout $300.

There's lots and lots of fun ways to spend your time than driving for uber.
I do agree I started with uber a couple of years ago in Miami and we was about 25% cheaper than cabs, and making an average of 1,000.00 a week it was great then they dropped the rates 25% on a December and another 25% on January, they never came up on there new salve pay. I worked about 70 hours last week for $578.00 wtf.... riders it is great for but for drivers it does suck to say the least. The owner don't care about the drivers because it is not his cars.

You can make a $100.00 a day it may take you 12-15 hours but it can be done. It is slave pay to all of there drivers and I'm surprised that the government has not stepped in yet. It is bull shoot to say the least we have people lives that depend on us drivers, and,for the slave pay it is very hard to have perfect upkeep on our cars. The owner don't care because it is our cars, if it was his cas then the rates would be much higher, but still cheaper than the cabs.....

When you are a "partner", you'll more than likely to get mistreated whether it's in a personal or business relationship. That's why uber call drivers "partner" so they can abuse and mistreat them all they want.

Drivers just have to get enough courage to call the cops to fill out a report but you know more than likely the abused always goes back to the abuser.
I would be in on this. If we had at least 12 other drivers at the same time call the cops and have a news crew there. We may be able to get something done. Are at least we all get turned off by the uber app and they find other drivers.. they think they are above the law and no one has the balls to stand as one....

autofill

You can make a $100.00 a day it may take you 12-15 hours but it can be done. It is slave pay to all of there drivers and I'm surprised that the government has not stepped in yet. It is bull shoot to say the least we have people lives that depend on us drivers, and,for the slave pay it is very hard to have perfect upkeep on our cars. The owner don't care because it is our cars, if it was his cas then the rates would be much higher, but still cheaper than the cabs.....
It's very difficult to believe your claim because according to every drivers out there and a few in this forum, it only takes 3-4 hours to make a $100! Also, most of my pax says their uber driver friends makes $30-$40/hr.

After driving for over two years for uber, I would love to see there dashboard. The proof is in the pudding. Don't get me wrong there are times when you get that long run with a surge, but most of the time you make $10.00 or less.

Their friends are all lying so they can recruit more drivers and get free gas.
I agree it is something new. Uber needs more drivers because most of the good drivers are done working for nothing. I find that you do make more money with lyft while using uber. I see a lot of tips from riders then I have ever seen with uber. It is a good idea to use both and have both apps running waiting for the next ride. We all have too maximize our time out there, to make the most we can from these God low fares.

The Mollusk

I tell all my pax about how much rich you guys are getting and about the company card , and free rentals etc.

When fares go down , rides go up!!

UberIsAScam

I tell all my pax about how much rich you guys are getting and about the company card , and free rentals etc.

When fares go down , rides go up!!
Fuber is cracking down on the company card. They recently lowered my limit to $5,000. How the hell am I supposed to pay for expenses with that?

UberIsAScam

That's ridiculous ! Do they even know who you are !?!?
Well let me tell you, they know who I am now. I marched my ass straight to the local Uber office and demanded an explanation. I also complained about my stipend being reduced to only $50/day. I shouted at the girl behind the counter and started causing quite the commotion. The local Uber Union rep came out of his office to see what was going on and I started to flip out. He calmed me down by offering to increase my star rating by .1. He said the issue with the company card and my stipend will escalated and I should have an answer in 6-8 months. Overall I was satisfied with the outcome.