Organizing drivers/herding cats

pizza guy

Organizing driver is pretty much a joke and nothing but herding cats.
What could be effective is a charitable organization that mobilizes massive amounts of drivers to show up to fill sand bags, give blood, cook meals for displaced people or whatever else is needed.
What I would like to propose is a national charitable organization funded and manned by ride share drivers. Let's call it UberCare and use our network of drivers to help make a difference.

LoveTheBlues

What could be effective is a charitable organization that mobilizes massive amounts of drivers to show up to fill sand bags, give blood, cook meals for displaced people or whatever else is needed.
What I would like to propose is a national charitable organization funded and manned by ride share drivers. Let's call it UberCare and use our network of drivers to help make a difference.
We already donate transportation just short of free; why not for the needy instead of self-entitled millennial brats? Suberman rules!

SuperStar3000

Good Luck with That.