Optimus Uber Sighting

afrojoe824

I just saw Optimus Uber pay statement yesterday for lyft.

$325 plus $150 in tips. DAMN!

That man knows how to make money. with or without uber. Now he's proving he could do it with Lyft Premier.

I'm quite sad that he can't come in and share his knowledge to everyone on how he did it. $150 in lyft? That's better than driving all day as Platinum status.

He made more than half my weekly earning in 1 day ! Too bad Optimus has declared he would never come back.

I guess the newbies and some of you stubborn clowns will sink because he isn't coming back from his self imposed exile. Thankfully, he still reaches out to me.

Last edited:

LAuberX

So Uber select is overpopulated....

what will posting this do to Lyft Premier and Optimus??

afrojoe824

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Idk how true it is but supposedly he showed Lyft his weekly Uber Earnings and Lyft said he drove for them exclusively, they would give him priority pings. So I guess he's getting all the pings while everyone on Premier is waiting hours on hours

SumGuy

Idk how true it is but supposedly he showed Lyft his weekly Uber Earnings and Lyft said he drove for them exclusively, they would give him priority pings. So I guess he's getting all the pings while everyone on Premier is waiting hours on hours
Is this true?

afrojoe824

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LAuberX said he used to pay uber.

So I'm assuming it's true with Lyft. This came out of optimus' mouth. He told Lyft he makes too much money with uber and they asked for his statement and he was able to negotiate priority pings if he drove exclusively for them

Queenofthepak

I just saw Optimus Uber pay statement yesterday for lyft.

$325 plus $150 in tips. DAMN!

That man knows how to make money. with or without uber. Now he's proving he could do it with Lyft Premier.

I'm quite sad that he can't come in and share his knowledge to everyone on how he did it. $150 in lyft? That's better than driving all day as Platinum status.

He made more than half my weekly earning in 1 day ! Too bad Optimus has declared he would never come back.

I guess the newbies and some of you stubborn clowns will sink because he isn't coming back from his self imposed exile. Thankfully, he still reaches out to me.
Why did he leave?

Beur

I dislike the idolization, not him.
Being respected revered is far from idolization. He's respected because he speaks his mind and isn't afraid to admit when he's mistaken. We've butted heads a few times in the past, but that doesn't make him a bad person, part of being an adult is being able to accept people for their differences and different opinions/thoughts. Hell if we all held the same thoughts/opinions it would be a very boring world, one in which we didn't learn and grow as individuals.