Opportunistic Former Uber Driver Arrested on Confinement/SexualAssualt

RideshareDog

They want to hear from anyone who has had a bad encounter with him. Boy if that was me there would be a line up. Good thing I have a dashcam so it will never be me

Speedy_Gonzales

Bring your daughters. Bring your mothers too..... bring everybody and your dog too. Uber drivers are getting way out of hand nowadays
Post automatically merged:

They want to hear from anyone who has had a bad encounter with him. Boy if that was me there would be a line up. Good thing I have a dashcam so it will never be me
You’re making it sound like he is innocent and if he had a dash cam he could prove his case. Dude is a scum bag sewer rat

Last edited:

Gone_in_60_seconds

NORMY

Bring your daughters. Bring your mothers too..... bring everybody and your dog too. Uber drivers are getting way out of hand nowadays

You’re making it sound like he is innocent and if he had a dash cam he could prove his case. Dude is a scum bag sewer rat

Misleading article, Was NOT a Uber driver. Radom guy pretending to be uber

RideshareDog

Misleading article, Was NOT a Uber driver. Radom guy pretending to be uber
Actually it does. It says they saw he was driving for uber in between the two incidents

"We know he is an Uber driver or was an Uber driver at the time of both of these assaults and we also know that he was not the Uber driver that either victim had ordered,”