Ooh very nice

NASCAR1991

I have like 7 of those...every time their email you if someone nominates. So fat i got nothing.

Rumor is They are using insiders...they too scared someone they nominated will run on a baseball field with a pink tee short on with LYFT FOR EVER written on the back

RedoBeach

I got one of these "All Star Nominations" yesterday and was wondering if they just started sending them to everyone lately. I haven't seen any comments in my history since June when I used to see them quite a bit.

RedoBeach

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (xxxxxxxxxx) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Beatrice (Uber)

May 29, 17:16

Hi, Xxxxxx.

Thank you for responding to the email that you received from Uber.

Not to worry, as this will be noted and we appreciate that you notified us that you don't want to be publicly recognized.

Xxxxxx, please remember that we are always here to help. Stay safe on the road!

I hope I was able to resolve your concern. If you need additional help, you may find this link helpful.

All the best,

Beatrice
help.uber.com

Reversoul

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (xxxxxxxxxx) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Beatrice (Uber)

May 29, 17:16

Hi, Xxxxxx.

Thank you for responding to the email that you received from Uber.

Not to worry, as this will be noted and we appreciate that you notified us that you don't want to be publicly recognized.

Xxxxxx, please remember that we are always here to help. Stay safe on the road!

I hope I was able to resolve your concern. If you need additional help, you may find this link helpful.

All the best,

Beatrice
help.uber.com
Beatrice....

How cute...the automated system has a name.

NASCAR1991

2 years ago used to be Johna and marks.
1 year ago... Dmitriys...joses...tyrones..
Now...ishandhfjs....fjdhshfhahh....fhhshdhh.

2 years ago each question was answered on point every time. Honestly im starting to think maybe its legitimate lack of English that make responses so off topic