ONT9 Redlands CA CLOSED

The queen 👸

Amsoil Uber Connect

Probably a self driving forklift overheated.
Ya something was mentioned about batteries.

They interviewed a "Former Employee" on talking about there have been several safety issues at that warehouse. The place is only 2 yrs old ? I've driven by there a number of times. The bigger one is a few miles North at what was George AFB, I think it's ONT5 ? Redlands ONT9. One being the racks are suppose to have 6 inches between them for the fire sprinkles, he said that never happens.

mbd

Lots 3rd party fulfillment goods didn’t get shipped during the high Covid days, you know few weeks back. :smiles: 3rd party sellers pay Amzn for that space 😎 Amzn also cut the extra 2$/ hr pay this week🤓

NorCalPhil

It’s ok. Amazon can handle it . Sorry for the people who work there .
Will be interesting to see how we (sellers) are affected by inventory going up in flames. We don't really have visibility into where our product goes within the system after initially sending to the home warehouse. I may be looking at a loss and not even know it.

BigJohn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will be interesting to see how we (sellers) are affected by inventory going up in flames. We don't really have visibility into where our product goes within the system after initially sending to the home warehouse. I may be looking at a loss and not even know it.
Operating without insurance protection? (yours or Amazon's)

NorCalPhil

Operating without insurance protection? (yours or Amazon's)
I have insurance, just not sure how it applies to inventory under watch by Amazon. Need to look into all that. Looks like ONT9 deals with large inventory items so my stuff wouldn't be there. I send all my items to ONT8 and then it gets shipped around to various warehouses.

tohunt4me

Ya something was mentioned about batteries.

They interviewed a "Former Employee" on talking about there have been several safety issues at that warehouse. The place is only 2 yrs old ? I've driven by there a number of times. The bigger one is a few miles North at what was George AFB, I think it's ONT5 ? Redlands ONT9. One being the racks are suppose to have 6 inches between them for the fire sprinkles, he said that never happens.
Probably Batteries from COMMUNIST CHINA !

oicu812

Manager's cousin worked there. Bulky goods that Amazon sells is distributed out of there. No flex drivers goes there.