Only this time . IAD 20 Q SIZE

lcc421110

1 landing per min. 8 cars dispatch per min.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 84

kensteriraq

I'm at IAD too. I'm number 16 after only five minutes here and the porta jons are significantly less nasty than DCA's! What more could I ask for? Lol.

lcc421110

1*, $5, 5 miles, ask A/C 70 degree, 106.7 football , pick his car up at visit spot of apartment . First check got ticket on windshield or not when he get out my car. Then open his trunk put his stuff . Didn't close my trunk. Save $100 his f**k $$$$ Parking fee.

New2This

1*, $5, 5 miles, ask A/C 70 degree, 106.7 football , pick his car up at visit spot of apartment . First check got ticket on windshield or not when he get out my car. Then open his trunk put his stuff . Didn't close my trunk. Save $100 his f**k $$$$ Parking fee.

1tzupu.jpg

Jo3030

Never.

lcc421110

mid day most local short trips, late night DF from DC to South riding, VA(near IAD), might get first to Arlington, then go to drunk area, wait 2nd to west NOVA near IAD, then go to IAD wait midnight landings . late night most go to DC long trips.

PoolBoy

That guy sounds like a real jerk. Did you 1 ⭐️ him?

yankdog

The anger here is reassuring.