Only in Chicago for 3 days and driving for UBER

DylanSam

I got an interesting comment from some riders over the weekend. I think they had asked me how long I had been driving for UBER and I told them about a year. They told me they had a driver earlier in the day that was from Pakistan and only been in Chicago for 3 days. He asked them for some help with their trip and they helped him get were they needed. Guess with the help of Waze and Google maps, it makes the learning curve much shorter for a new driver in a new city.

Zap

I got an interesting comment from some riders over the weekend. I think they had asked me how long I had been driving for UBER and I told them about a year. They told me they had a driver earlier in the day that was from Pakistan and only been in Chicago for 3 days. He asked them for some help with their trip and they helped him get were they needed. Guess with the help of Waze and Google maps, it makes the learning curve much shorter for a new driver in a new city.
3 days in country?!? Within 72 hours, the driver obtained residence, an Illinois driver's license, bought a car, registered it, bought insurance, passed uber vehicle inspection, passed uber's background check, and is driving around people - in Chicago?!? OMG!!! The fruit hangs very low these days.

DylanSam

3 days in country?!? Within 72 hours, the driver obtained residence, an Illinois driver's license, bought a car, registered it, bought insurance, passed uber vehicle inspection, passed uber's background check, and is driving around people - in Chicago?!? OMG!!! The fruit hangs very low these days.

That was unclear if it was 3 days in the country as well. They just said 3 days in Chicago.

Reactions: Zap

Cpw

Or the driver is one of those that speaks only a few English words. I've come across a couple of these guys. Every answer is yes no matter the question and that seems to be the only word they know.

NoPooPool

Really? Something smells fishy for all that to occur in three days. Driver had to be lying through his teeth.

DaCoach

Sounds like ur typical x driver! ! Clueless! !

What background check? ? Seriously? ? X drivers go to uber and buy an airplane sticker and off they go!! That's it!! The funniest thing is that they don't even have a car so they go rent a brand new one and drive around like professional chauffeurs! ! Gimme a break!!

UberTrucker

Passengers will believe anything. Just like when I told a passenger that Uber was the only job my parole officer would allow me to do!! Their response was "oh thats nice of him". Ooook

NoPooPool

W
Passengers will believe anything. Just like when I told a passenger that Uber was the only job my parole officer would allow me to do!! Their response was "oh thats nice of him". Ooook
Why shouldn't they believe it? You were only telling the truth.