Only if you earn >$130 per day

uberpop

What course is this? I have never heard of this. Is it run by Über or is a 3rd party running it
www.ridesharetraining.com.au

Training is held in Flemington Nr Parramatta Rd.

See more below.

WHO WE ARE.
We are Australia’s Largest and Best Ride Share Training Program.
We have helped over 10,000 Uber Drivers.
Our Training has the Highest Success Rate in Australia.

City Knowledge Training
We will take you through the suburbs in your city & show you the major roads, entertainment areas & much more.

Improve Your Rating
You will be taught by experienced ride share instructors that will show you how to become a 5 star driver.

Earn More Money
We will show you tips and tricks to earn more money with the App.

CONTACT
e:[email protected]

f: RideShareTrainingAus

t: 1300 221 481 (free call)

10,000+ HAPPY DRIVERS

Thanks to RideShare Training my rating increased and I’m earning more money
Peter — Brisbane Rideshare Driver

Rideshare Driver

Fantastic course and l was back on the road in no time, thanks!
Anaya — Sydney Rideshare Driver

Lots of helpful tips from the instructor. I feel much more confident in my driving and customer service now.
TJ — Melbourne Rideshare Driver

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

See more below.

WHO WE ARE.

City Knowledge Training
We will take you through the suburbs in your city & show you the major roads, entertainment areas & much more.

Improve Your Rating
You will be taught by experienced ride share instructors that will show you how to become a 5 star driver.

Earn More Money

CONTACT

10,000+ HAPPY DRIVERS

Rideshare Driver

Lots of helpful tips from the instructor. I feel much more confident in my driving and customer service now.

Thanks uberpop

I'm going to check this out and see if they have an SA operation. As an instructor and advocate, I reckon I could demand a pretty hefty premium for my services. Particularly if I was able to help drivers like Anaya. :smiles:

BadPinDrop

See more below.

WHO WE ARE.

City Knowledge Training

Improve Your Rating

Earn More Money

CONTACT

10,000+ HAPPY DRIVERS

Rideshare Driver

He he he....

Does Uber sponsor this training or did they only recommend it?

If not how did you find out about it?

Was this training on Uber only or did they also cover (or even mention) Ola and Taxify?

You are working wrong hours. Try 10am - 02:00pm. Thaqts where all the gold is sand work in non-core areas

Go catch

Cambeltown on fire during those hours

One of your best Prez!

For any newbies please read all the other contributions then use your best judgement...

Hey guys I went to the uber drivers training course last week before I start driving, just to get some tips.

The trainer told us never to keep moving once we complete a fare because Sydney is divided into segments, and once you arrive in an area you will get the next ping when it is your turn ....based on the time you have waited in that spot, after your last fare.

He told us if we keep driving we go in and out of all the segments and our turn to receive a fare will not come up as we keep being new in each area as we drive in and out by constantly driving.

He told us to drop off, and wait as the uber system knows when you arrived in that area and in turn you will get a ping.

Drive to a new area and you are on the bottom of the list again.

And if you keep moving you will be on the bottom of the list in every new area you are in.

Is this how you find it works?
Obviously....
Don’t loiter directly in front of your last pax’s House.... at least move around the corner to prevent miss understandings and freaking them out...

Especially if you are male and it is a female pax.

————-/—/—-///-/—//——————

Btw, in relation to the waiting...

- EYO said ages ago something like “unless it is a dead location hang around a bit”...

If I end up at Anangrove I drive straight to the fiddler, instant ping, short trip so I drive back to the fiddler, ping to Northmead... 10 mins from home....

My best nights have involved linking trips out into far flung places then back into the city in a circle...

Another arvo I started went through Chesterhill
Ping from the station to Revesby... got to Padstow and got a ping from Janalli called ahead it was 14 mins! arrived at Janalli the Dick pax made me wait 8 mins!
Trip was from Janalli to breakfast pint to pick up his date then to the CBD!
I am so glad I did not cancel on that one!!!!
The pax terned out to be a good bloke just had an issue getting his hair do right!!!

One night 6 weeks ago, I went from
CBD to Padstow,
Padstow to Redfern,
CBD to bankstown,
Punchbowl back to UNSW...

It was a Wednesday night....
At least three of these trips were WOS!
Lol

snert

Yes he did, he said 15 minutes.

He also gave us the number of total pings in North, South, East and Western Sydney and the number of pings for what days and times over the past 12 months.

You can see what areas, and what days and times are best.

Course cost $70, 2 hours, with note handouts on the above info.

He did say that.
Example Eastern Suburbs is high demand, so if you drop off outside a house within proximity to eastern suburbs, yes you can drive there.

But don't keep driving and driving, as whenever you cross over into another boundary, you go back to the bottom of the list

Looks like some valuable information there if it's true............could be marketing BS though.
Will wait with bated breath to hear more about this one, thanks for the info.

Icecool

Hey guys I went to the uber drivers training course last week before I start driving, just to get some tips.

The trainer told us never to keep moving once we complete a fare because Sydney is divided into segments, and once you arrive in an area you will get the next ping when it is your turn ....based on the time you have waited in that spot, after your last fare.

He told us if we keep driving we go in and out of all the segments and our turn to receive a fare will not come up as we keep being new in each area as we drive in and out by constantly driving.

He told us to drop off, and wait as the uber system knows when you arrived in that area and in turn you will get a ping.

Drive to a new area and you are on the bottom of the list again.

And if you keep moving you will be on the bottom of the list in every new area you are in.

Is this how you find it works?
No bullshit that’s not how it work . If it quite then it’s usual quite everywhere so no point moving around . But always stay in the core area . Uber magic number is average hourly rate of around $30 per hour . So it dose not matter what you do . If you falling below that number Uber will later give you more trips to push up to that number . If you are earning more than that magical number Uber will slow you down with less trips . Unless it’s very busy .

uberpop

No bullshit that’s not how it work . If it quite then it’s usual quite everywhere so no point moving around . But always stay in the core area . Uber magic number is average hourly rate of around $30 per hour . So it dose not matter what you do . If you falling below that number Uber will later give you more trips to push up to that number . If you are earning more than that magical number Uber will slow you down with less trips . Unless it’s very busy .
When you day core area does that mean city, eastern suburbs, and north west area up around castle hill?

Or any inner city area and eastern subs is fine?

Thank you

Icecool

When you day core area does that mean city, eastern suburbs, and north west area up around castle hill?

Or any inner city area and eastern subs is fine?

Thank you
Eastern surbur is very good in the weekends but not so good from monday to friday . Core area anywhere within about 5 Km radius from the CBD . Best places , surry Hills, Darlinghurst , CBD, Newtown , Oxsford street , Bondi . If quite head toward these area and wait . On the weekends and nights anywhere is ok like castle hills ect . But monday to friday you must stay in the CBD surroundings if you wish to make any money . Tell you what just go where the Taxis are if you dont know where to go .

uberpop

Looks like some valuable information there if it's true............could be marketing BS though.
Will wait with bated breath to hear more about this one, thanks for the info.
They gave us a work book with all the info I spoke about, I might be able to work out how to add it as an attachment on this site for you guys.

yoyoma

I always wait at my apartment (eastern suburbs) for the first call. I work weekdays 21:00-24:00 and 5:00-8:00. There are few places around Sydney that I'm waiting for 15 minutes. but most of the time I get a ride when I'm on the move.