Only accepting LAX calls today. 1 so far

Lyftonly

image.png

Turned on the dest. Filter. Don't want shorties don't want anything but LAX calls. First time I've relied on the destination filter. It's a good feature if your willing to not get any calls at all. Gimme what I want or nothing at all. Only today though since today sucks. Hopefully I can continue to cherry pick LAX calls from the poor saps out on the road, all from the comfort of my air conditioned apartment.

Sluber

View attachment 51052

Turned on the dest. Filter. Don't want shorties don't want anything but LAX calls. First time I've relied on the destination filter. It's a good feature if your willing to not get any calls at all. Gimme what I want or nothing at all. Only today though since today sucks. Hopefully I can continue to cherry pick LAX calls from the poor saps out on the road, all from the comfort of my air conditioned apartment.
7000 world wy west???...your off to a good start...good luck with that...

mandreyka

Sorry but not worth monitoring your phone all day for $30 net. Lyft is getting busier, I see all the pings come in but I only take plus pings. Have to filter through 10 to get 1 plus. Having a second phone is helpfull

Jbeck

View attachment 51052

The only problem with this is you only get paid Lyft line rates for pool rates. It's not regular fare rates so you are short-changing yourself

OCuber

How does this works?
Set DF.....say Irvine Spectrum.
Hit 105 or.Century......Lyft text....sorry we could not get a match.
Go back on line....set DF to Irvine Spectrum....5 mins...Lyft text again....sorry....rinse repeat...several times.
Driver gets to Costa Mesa.....ping.....pick up John....Torrance...25 mins...
Call John.....hey buddy where you going...
John: to Dennys, just down the street, can you fit 8 in your car?

That's Technology.

KekeLo

Go back on line....set DF to Irvine Spectrum....5 mins...Lyft text again....sorry....rinse repeat...several times.

That's Technology.

DaMN that sucks.:p

RacerX

Does lyft's destination filter still Only work with lyft line or did they finally change it to match with regular lyft rides. It never worked for me when I tried.

For those of you seeing leprechauns unicorns and Uber's destination filter pop up on your phones are you using android or Apple?

Adieu

That's Technology.
Is John from Torrance real?? Cuz I never even got THAT much