Online time remaining

ZenUber

When I get near to 12 hours online with Uber, I get a massage in the app saying how much time I have left. And it’s usually over 2 hours, even though I’m already over 11 hours. It would add up to something like 14 hours. Aren’t we limited to 12? Anybody know how the app calculates this?

I usually start around 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, and go to around 3:00 in the morning. I might stop at a convenience store for 10 or 15 minutes, but the rest of the time I’m online.

Cdub2k

12 hours of actual driving time. So those times where you are sitting in your car online with no rides they don't count those minutes.
Post automatically merged:

When I get near to 12 hours online with Uber, I get a massage in the app saying how much time I have left. And it’s usually over 2 hours, even though I’m already over 11 hours. It would add up to something like 14 hours. Aren’t we limited to 12? Anybody know how the app calculates this?

I usually start around 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, and go to around 3:00 in the morning. I might stop at a convenience store for 10 or 15 minutes, but the rest of the time I’m online.

ZenUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
12 hours of actual driving time. So those times where you are sitting in your car online with no rides they don't count those minutes.
Dam. So on a slow day, you could wind up driving 24 hrs?
Is that an Uber rule? Or is it the Law?

Hey look ^, I got a monkey on my back.

RDWRER

I have indeed driven for 24 hours before when running out the clock but it usually isn’t that slow. Lately however there is so much competition that driving 20 hours to run out the clock is not unreasonable... ?

Kodyhead

I have stretched it over 3 days l,.eventually you have to take a 6 hour offline break

dfs3317

OK I just got this message that I have 10 hours and would have to wait until 837 to go back to 12? Is this for the day? I signed in at around 730 and ran a couple of deliveries then took a football break and then got this message. I'm at 50 for the week so is it a weekly limit or daily

OK I just got this message that I have 10 hours and would have to wait until 837 to go back to 12? Is this for the day? I signed in at around 730 and ran a couple of deliveries then took a football break and then got this message. I'm at 50 for the week so is it a weekly limit or daily
bump

GreatWhiteHope

Amateur question bro

ANT 7

I'm with Rakos cause I believe that it never adds up either IMHO.

One day I had $175 in the till by 11am.

App times out due to driving time limit WTF ?

I clear it every night, also even though it only takes 6 hours to reset itself. I am always off for 12 hrs between shifts.

Uber bug ruined my day.

Last edited:

Alloverthemap

I'm not finding time remaining anywhere on the Lyft ap, though supposedly they also require a 12-hour limit. Can anyone say differently?