• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

One year on UP

Pax Collector

So, turns out, one year ago, today, I bit the bullet and became a full-fledged member. Best decision ever. I managed to learn a lot from all of you wonderful people, help others as much as I could and spend my boring pointless days surfing the forums.

@Rakos Thank you for all your hilarious posts. You've earned so many banana points from me :p

@tohunt4me I still don't know how you managed to post 40k+ messages but shout out to your contributions.

@Cableguynoe You've made me chuckle a few times. Keep up the good work!

@Uber Crack You crack me up! LOL

@MHR @Lissetti @MadTownUberD @Z129 and all other mods, thanks for keeping the peace.

And many, many more I haven't listed.

Cableguynoe

So, turns out, one year ago, today, I bit the bullet and became a full-fledged member. Best decision ever. I managed to learn a lot from all of you wonderful people, help others as much as I could and spend my boring pointless days surfing the forums.

@Rakos Thank you for all your hilarious posts. You've earned so many banana points from me :p

@tohunt4me I still don't know how you managed to post 40k+ messages but shout out to your contributions.

@Cableguynoe You've made me chuckle a few times. Keep up the good work!

@Uber Crack You crack me up! LOL

@MHR @Lissetti @MadTownUberD @Z129 and all other mods, thanks for keeping the peace.

And many, many more I haven't listed.
Dang!
Feels like you been around a lot longer.

It’s fun following you around.
Keep up the good work!