One week as an Uber Pax

Inshur
So the other day I posted that I take Uber Poo to pay the difference to the drivers ($10 tips) you guys mentioned that even though I pay $4 drivers get pay as if it was an uber x ride. I still find this so unfair! Idk how pax ask us "do you earn lot of money doing this?" Mmm "you just paid $4 for a $12 ride am yes Im making millions"

Oh another note, why Uber drivers have so much bad rating? So NO you won't get deactivated for bad rating.

Attachments

• IMG_3314.PNG
    IMG_3314.PNG
    88.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3319.PNG
    IMG_3319.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3320.PNG
    IMG_3320.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 176

Mr. Affinito

What's so unfair ? The driver will make the same as UberX. Why do you need to feel better by paying more? Pay the $3.75 and pay your tip. And, ummm... $10 for such a short distance? I think they would be quite happy to accept $5 for a ride for which they will be paid 7.98 minus fees. So, it'll be $10.56 total for the driver.

Lenny_yellow_cab

So the other day I posted that I take Uber Poo to pay the difference to the drivers ($10 tips) you guys mentioned that even though I pay $4 drivers get pay as if it was an uber x ride. I still find this so unfair! Idk how pax ask us "do you earn lot of money doing this?" Mmm "you just paid $4 for a $12 ride am yes Im making millions"

Oh another note, why Uber drivers have so much bad rating? So NO you won't get deactivated for bad rating.

4.66 is not low in Nyc... its average

What's so unfair ? The driver will make the same as UberX. Why do you need to feel better by paying more? Pay the $3.75 and pay your tip. And, ummm... $10 for such a short distance? I think they would be quite happy to accept $5 for a ride for which they will be paid 7.98 minus fees. So, it'll be $10.56 total for the driver.

Why do I need to feel better by paying more? Who told u I feel better? Do I have a reason to? Im just providing tips for a service and wanted to pay the difference in cash. You guys are too much sometimes... in one hndo complaints about uber poo that pax are cheap (so I assume you guys got pay less by the amount I pay and thats why hated uber poo) and yes I give $10, reg cab is $12 (just to cross from washington heights to the bronx)

Now I understand lot of things.. thanks happy labor day!

Ebtvou

You're confused that's all. You paying $4 Uber pays rest to driver so driver gets 5.30 or whatever distance/time he went.
What's unfair? Uber gets screwed driver gets full fare plus your tip.

bigdreamslittlemoney

Yes I'm confused. So if drivers get pay as if was a x ride, why most of them dont like uber poo?

beacuse it pays like x but takes usually a lot longer time wise. eg an hour ride to jfk can turn into 3 hr ride and the pay difference to you would be 30 bucks. also the customers are usually a lot worse. (if you get anyone after our first pickup it usually means it can end up in drama.) example if the first pick up was to jfk then you have drop off to queens and Brooklyn and turns into a 3 hrs ride the first customer is going to be up your butt the whole ride lol. there are ways to avoid this. but the quality of the customer is itself is bad so you have to on your guard the whole time.

michael7227

Show us a 4.5 then I'll be amazed.

I don't like Ubers. I'll take a yellow or flag a green. I like partitions and meters. I don't like being in personal cars. Guess I'm old school.

*edit*

Well saw 4.43 in another thread so I'm officially amazed!

Inshur New York