• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

One sweet ride..

RaleighUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good for you man I wish I was that lucky last Saturday
It was a rather blah night till that ride. And I got lucky...was rushing back downtown for surge and took a 3.2x ping, rider canceled in 2 mins...still heading down town...this one came. Got me over $200 for 6 hours...my best night driving.

So nobody gets jealous, was driving last night (Monday Holiday) and no luck Heading home at 2:15 AM and get a ping a 17 min away downtown, but 3.2x...so I accept. Could get lucky 2 nights in a row? No.

Ride was less than 3 miles...made $10.63 and cost me 45 mins time. Win some, you lose some.

Mido toyota

It was a rather blah night till that ride. And I got lucky...was rushing back downtown for surge and took a 3.2x ping, rider canceled in 2 mins...still heading down town...this one came. Got me over $200 for 6 hours...my best night driving.

So nobody gets jealous, was driving last night (Monday Holiday) and no luck Heading home at 2:15 AM and get a ping a 17 min away downtown, but 3.2x...so I accept. Could get lucky 2 nights in a row? No.

Ride was less than 3 miles...made $10.63 and cost me 45 mins time. Win some, you lose some.
Win some , lose a lot!!! Well i'm very happy for you , that trip reminded me of the old days

Disgusted Driver

Nice ride, looks like a 4.5 or so. Saturday night was great, didn't do as well as that but made $95 in 2 hours if I recall correctly.
At that rate, we can do all the drive through you want, roughly a dollar a minute, I'm stopping for yellow lights :wink:

Really nice... At 1:58 AM, my 4.6x fare only went 2.5 miles with a $14.80 surge. I did get a 3x fare at 2:12 AM that went to Durham, 29.15 miles. The surge was $55.34.

Disgusted Driver

Really nice... At 1:58 AM, my 4.6x fare only went 2.5 miles with a $14.80 surge. I did get a 3x fare at 2:12 AM that went to Durham, 29.15 miles. The surge was $55.34.
Yeah, it's the highs and lows of this racket. You get a 4.6 and get all excited and then it's a minimum, but looks like things turned out well for you. Some nights you get lucky and get the long ones and other nights you don't. Whatever the case, Saturday night was a great close. Not sure how this weekend will be, I'm waiting for my new registration to come in the mail so I'm not sure if I'll be back online by then (I am however enjoying my vacation!!). I think this weekend will be strong, all the students back but then it will die down as they get into their studies. When we get to May it will get wild again as they party after their finals. Not a very promising picture unless they raise the rates a little.