• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

One star

Transportador

They are too freaking stupid to get in the right car, but it's your fault?
Exactly! They live in Rancho Santa Fe and think they own your ass. Very arrogant, stupid people. I even had the correct riders (who they know) on the phone. That didn't even matter to them.

From now on, I'm more than happy to pick up poor people in Chula Vista on pools, and will accept then cancel everyone in RSF.

Buck-a-mile

Exactly! They live in Rancho Santa Fe and think they won your ass. Very arrogant, stupid people.

From now on, I'm more than happy to pick up poor people in Chula Vista on pools, and will accept then cancel everyone in RSF.
RSF has never really worked out for me on nights, too many limousines.
Not much day traffic either.
Not "one of my spots" for sure.

Transportador

RSF has never really worked out for me on nights, too many limousines.
Not much day traffic either.
Not "one of my spots" for sure.
I know. I only ended up there after a long ride from CBX to 4S Ranch, and it was a ride back to downtown.

After I finally got rid of the stupid pax, the correct pax were so nice to me. They waited a long time to let me come back to pick them up. I ended up making $40 on a $30 trip. Then went home and had shots of tequila.

CJfrom619

Received another one star. My fault. I knew to cancel and I didn’t because I was just trying to get closer to home. Always trust your instincts to cancel!

on my way to pick up. I get a message from someone saying it’s their dad I’m picking up. She said he is sick and can hardly walk so to go to the closest entrance of the building. I wrote back that maybe a medical transport would be better if he was sick and couldn’t walk. I’m not a medical transport! She writes back that he is only going to dialysis and should be fine. At this moment I should have cancelled but I felt a little compassion for someone who had to go through this all the time.

I picked him up. A nice older man. No problems. This morning I see a one star for pick up quality and service quality. It had to be them. She was mad that I suggested that I am not a medical transport. Instead of tipping me for going way above and beyond I was penalized with a one star. I’m falling fast. 4.91 now with 8 one star ratings. All false accusations and mostly recent. On top of this insult. I got paid $6 for this ride and uber got paid $7. I’m getting near my breaking point of quitting for good.
4.91! Nice ...that means you have alot of wiggle room. I think a 4.6 will get you deactivated so don’t worry you would need probably 40 one stars to even get close.

Blushark

Received another one star. My fault. I knew to cancel and I didn’t because I was just trying to get closer to home. Always trust your instincts to cancel!

on my way to pick up. I get a message from someone saying it’s their dad I’m picking up. She said he is sick and can hardly walk so to go to the closest entrance of the building. I wrote back that maybe a medical transport would be better if he was sick and couldn’t walk. I’m not a medical transport! She writes back that he is only going to dialysis and should be fine. At this moment I should have cancelled but I felt a little compassion for someone who had to go through this all the time.

I picked him up. A nice older man. No problems. This morning I see a one star for pick up quality and service quality. It had to be them. She was mad that I suggested that I am not a medical transport. Instead of tipping me for going way above and beyond I was penalized with a one star. I’m falling fast. 4.91 now with 8 one star ratings. All false accusations and mostly recent. On top of this insult. I got paid $6 for this ride and uber got paid $7. I’m getting near my breaking point of quitting for good.
Your sarcastic response to client to get a Medical Transport Van got you the 1*. If you think about it, that person only wanted their Uber to pick up this man but you escalated it and then you are offended by a low rating. Either cancel or take the trip and bite your tounge. Not every trip request is to be taken, use your senses to tell you if this is a trouble ride or not!

jawjaw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it was pretty clear in my post that the one star was because of my comment. I should have cancelled. It wasn’t a sarcastic response, it was of concern. If someone writes that the person is very sick and can’t walk then maybe you shouldn’t be calling an Uber. When she said it was for dialysis I had a moment of compassion and decided to pick him up. I just thought I would share this experience that all of us go through. Of course I knew it was a possible bad ride but I always expect the best from people. My intention was good. I got a one star. This happens.