One star earned, I suppose?

Hans GrUber

Went to pick up someone from Target. I know, I know, but DF was on and I've had long trips from department stores, so let's see. On the way the pax calls and asks if I'm on my way. Yes I am. Turning into the lot now. Strike 1. She then sits directly behind me with no "How are you?" Strike 2. "I wouldn't normally ask this but my roommate asked if I could pick up something from wine and spirits. Can we stop?" "...(looks at 7 min trip and wine and spirits directly across street) <Strike 3> I'm more than happy to drop you off there. You can request an uber when you are done. It will likely go to me". "(Clearly miffed) We can't just make a quick stop?" "We can, and then you can reorder. I'll be in the parking lot". She gets out. To my delight, the area is surging!!! Completely unexpected. What a lovely surprise. So I drive off bc I don't want to get her again regardless. Then I get the ping from 1.3 miles away, same pax. She put in a different wine and spirits! Now, was she actually doing this thinking it would go to me and it was out of the surge zone? Doubtful, but if so, all the sweeter when I went and collected my cancel fee.

Promptly see my rating drop. So, this is interesting, bc if she one starred me immediately following the trip we wouldn't have been paired again, so it's possible she is actually a savvy user who thought she could put the wrong wine and spirits in and I'd put 2 and 2 together and she'd save a few bucks. She had to manually change my rating after the cancel, right? Anyways, I don't like being an @@@@@@@ to pax, but sometimes I revel in it. This was one of those times.

Ardery

Went to pick up someone from Target. I know, I know, but DF was on and I've had long trips from department stores, so let's see. On the way the pax calls and asks if I'm on my way. Yes I am. Turning into the lot now. Strike 1. She then sits directly behind me with no "How are you?" Strike 2. "I wouldn't normally ask this but my roommate asked if I could pick up something from wine and spirits. Can we stop?" "...(looks at 7 min trip and wine and spirits directly across street) <Strike 3> I'm more than happy to drop you off there. You can request an uber when you are done. It will likely go to me". "(Clearly miffed) We can't just make a quick stop?" "We can, and then you can reorder. I'll be in the parking lot". She gets out. To my delight, the area is surging!!! Completely unexpected. What a lovely surprise. So I drive off bc I don't want to get her again regardless. Then I get the ping from 1.3 miles away, same pax. She put in a different wine and spirits! Now, was she actually doing this thinking it would go to me and it was out of the surge zone? Doubtful, but if so, all the sweeter when I went and collected my cancel fee.

Promptly see my rating drop. So, this is interesting, bc if she one starred me immediately following the trip we wouldn't have been paired again, so it's possible she is actually a savvy user who thought she could put the wrong wine and spirits in and I'd put 2 and 2 together and she'd save a few bucks. She had to manually change my rating after the cancel, right? Anyways, I don't like being an @@@@@@@ to pax, but sometimes I revel in it. This was one of those times.
Hans,

it's not like Lyft. you're not blocked from being paired if you give each other a one.

oh... TARGET?!?

you know better, sir!!

and if they're an a hole to you, give it right back to them.

Hans GrUber

No, I took it bc I knew it was her. I wanted to collect the cancel fee. She spent 10 dollars to walk across the street, essentially