1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

one question

Discussion in 'Perth' started by Silver Cap, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Silver Cap

Silver Cap Active Member

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    If you were to ask Uber one intelligent question what would it be?
    I will ask the best question tonight and post the answer tomorrow.

2. Dog

Dog Well-Known Member

How can you justify surge when there are so many cars around and riders only have to wait 3 minutes to ride.

On that note, how can it not be surging if I am being pulled from 10-20 minutes away into a city hub and on that note, why aren't we getting jobs from the same distance away if it is surging in a area

3. whocareaboutPAX

whocareaboutPAX Well-Known Member

Why are you the biggest pack of cheating dogs to ever grace this earth

no need to quote saying I said "intelligent" - because this is relevant and relevant is intelligent in my world

Modern-Day-Slavery likes this.
  4. Geely Gangster

Geely Gangster Active Member

When will you rise the prices back to what they were before the latest decrease to help recover the imposed costs we are about to incur with new legislation. Also if you surveyed most Uber drivers they have seen a decrease in income and not a increase since the price drop.

5. Geely Gangster

When will you make it compulsory for all Uber drivers to drive Geelys so we are all equal and can feel the power of the best of China! LOL :)

Silver Cap, Pp23 and UberPig like this.
  6. lui6155

lui6155 Well-Known Member

Heh GG I didnt realise a Geely was an actual car -seriously!. Any negative feedback from pax or are they just glad they get to their destination limbs in place :)

7. Pp23

Pp23 Active Member

Was picked up by an uber in a proton s16.
    It makes the geely look like a luxo barge. Seriously , superior "Chinese engineering"
    Beats Malaysian engineering anytime.

8. Silver Cap

Silver Cap Active Member

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    Hi Dog.I'll let you know what they say
    Apparently surge is calculated by riders turning on the app. Not necessarily calling a car. So as to move cars in anticipation of demand. Thats why we get long rides to pick up in the suburbs with no surge. Good question pal. cheers

Dog likes this.
  9. Geely Gangster

Hey Lui once you have ridden in a Geely you know what luxury is.......... And its not a Geely hahahahaha sorry I didn't mean the best of China in my post I meant the Beast of China! Lol seriously thou no complaints, most riders don't know what a Geely is so always interested to ride in one. Anyhow my whitty conversation and natural charm is enough to win anyone over. I have some mean tunes that also helps. Finished driving with my rating at 4.96 stars.

10. Dog

Dog Well-Known Member

So question... Can we all band together, all turn on our rider apps in an area at the same time and cause a surge?

Silver Cap likes this.
  11. Scarface

Scarface Active Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    Well that would be an act of futility yes you'll create a surge but since noone really wants a ride it's pointless. The inverse would make sense all Perth drivers go offline and force a Surge the whole of Perth. Then you need some app to control drivers coming online to maintain a higher demand than supply so surge can be maintained and it'll be like a sardine run for everyone. In my opinion

12. vinzvinz92

vinzvinz92 Active Member

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    Apparently they assemble cars in just 13 seconds lol

Pp23 likes this.
  13. Pp23

Pp23 Active Member

And it cost them $1200 all up to manufacture.

14. Dog

Dog Well-Known Member

Okay new idea. We buy a heap of the cheapest Uber app able phones, create accounts with prepaid bank cards and then drive around with them all in our cars with the app on, that way there will always be a heap of riders online

15. UberPig

UberPig Well-Known Member

new idea 2) Let Uber get on with its world domination and move on to the next project..... at least if you need a ride somewhere it will cost F/A

16. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Well-Known Member

Could you please increase our earnings by reducing fares a further 50 %. The recent 15 % reduction didn't appear to work ...duh

Modern-Day-Slavery and Dog like this.
  17. UberPig

when you have such a great system... why do you **** it up by treating your "partners" so badly????????????????????????????????????????????

Modern-Day-Slavery likes this.
  18. UberPig

if you put the rates up uber ..............you would make even more money........... :):):):):):):):):):) (oh yea .... and so would we)

19. HumungousDill

HumungousDill Well-Known Member

Unfortunately though those Uber muppets can't understand simple maths !

20. UberDriverAU

UberDriverAU Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    **** that, just create some fake phones in software, with fake GPS locations, etc. That's how Chinese drivers are fleecing Uber out of millions of dollars. ;)

Modern-Day-Slavery and Dog like this.