One pax complaint about uber poo

gooberMike

This happened recently:

Lady was talking about uber poo and how when she chose it, she was not happy with the driver taking over 3 pool requests making her trip longer and longer.

I told her that as a pool customer, you get what you ordered and she was not happy about it. I even explained that thats the only way the driver can make any money on pool....she still had zero sympathy.

What the **** do these people want? Oh well....1 more reason I do not take any pool requests. Uber can threaten me all they want, it's my choice.

Umax

Same here Map = boost= uber x only out of the map or poo = you are out of luck ... Averging $28 ph so yea it works out

Chicago88

I love a good Uber poo story...I got a ping for a poo and I accept not knowing it was poo (happens way to often, I need to slow down and read) I pull up near house and see it poo, I think I should cancel but i don't. I text the person named "eazy" (should have known from the name it was a moron) 3 minutes, 4 minutes...5! bingo - cancel! I pull away, the pax texts me "hey, I'm outside" - too late...this ask hole was only going .08 miles, on a poo and thought it would be cool to leave the Uber guy waiting. I made more money canceling than driving - it cost him double - lesson TAUGHT!

U for Uber

I love a good Uber poo story...I got a ping for a poo and I accept not knowing it was poo (happens way to often, I need to slow down and read) I pull up near house and see it poo, I think I should cancel but i don't. I text the person named "eazy" (should have known from the name it was a moron) 3 minutes, 4 minutes...5! bingo - cancel! I pull away, the pax texts me "hey, I'm outside" - too late...this ask hole was only going .08 miles, on a poo and thought it would be cool to leave the Uber guy waiting. I made more money canceling than driving - it cost him double - lesson TAUGHT!
Isn't the timer to cancel the ride set to 2minutes for the Poo rides? Or is this story pre-2 minute timer update?

Chicago88

Isn't the timer to cancel the ride set to 2minutes for the Poo rides? Or is this story pre-2 minute timer update?
I didn't even know about the two minute timer...I was caught up checking pax app looking for surges but at 5 minutes I switched over to driver app and I canceled - "no show". does the Uber app automatically cancel for you at 2 minutes? I didn't see anything on the app so I went to "contact/cancel/no show" I was in a hurry because I wanted that cancel fee done.

Sure

I didn't even know about the two minute timer...I was caught up checking pax app looking for surges but at 5 minutes I switched over to driver app and I canceled - "no show". does the Uber app automatically cancel for you at 2 minutes? I didn't see anything on the app so I went to "contact/cancel/no show" I was in a hurry because I wanted that cancel fee done.
No, you have to keep the time yourself and cancel. There's no timer like Lyft.

U for Uber

No, you have to keep the time yourself and cancel. There's no timer like Lyft.
When you arrive at the destination for UberPOOL, it automatically sets the 2minute timer then it pops up an option for u to cancel. But you get $2 I think, not $4, I don't know how any of this sh*t works sometimes.. most of time:rolleyes:

Yesterday I had a slow night so I get a pool at 1030 to take pax 13 blocks so what I did was every 2 blocks I stopped and to her that's we are picking up a pax (pool) I took the pax home at 1125 she told me never again she told me (1 pax down 2000000 to go

Sure

When you arrive at the destination for UberPOOL, it automatically sets the 2minute timer then it pops up an option for u to cancel. But you get $2 I think, not $4, I don't know how any of this sh*t works sometimes.. most of time:rolleyes:
I didn't know that. It's been a long time since pool on Uber and cancel was all in the same trip. Seems the Pax have gotten better about being outside waiting, but, since boost started, I don't take pool in the 1st place.

Sure

Yesterday I had a slow night so I get a pool at 1030 to take pax 13 blocks so what I did was every 2 blocks I stopped and to her that's we are picking up a pax (pool) I took the pax home at 1125 she told me never again she told me (1 pax down 2000000 to go

That's awesome, I'm so glad that happened to her. Every pax needs to have one of those rides.

dnlbaboof

gave one pool ride with 3 pickups rating tanked real bad. I hope they dont start auto adding pool, this will cause me stress and to drive less

75drive

Why'd you wait so long? 2 minutes = Cancel "No Show" = $5.00 - 20%( Bullshit) = $4.00

75drive

CANEL NO SHOW IT IS $4 I DID IT SATURDAY