One of my trips is missing from Uber app

Inshur

Glock19

Hi. Tonight I picked up a rider in NYC going to Jersey City. After I dropped off the rider at his destination, the fare did not pop up in my earnings. Instead, there was a message for 40 minutes: updating previous trip.... Finally, everything dropped out and the entire trip went missing.

I filled out the missing trip form and submitted it to Uber. They said my payout total would be updated in 48 hours. As usually, I ask one thing and they reply with another. I don't know if I'm talking to chimps or humans. They would not even give me trip ID. What do I do now? Has this happened to you?

This has happened to me before, in which case Uber underpaid me. I'm afraid the same thing is happening again.

UberSteals

SuzeCB

Hi. Tonight I picked up a rider in NYC going to Jersey City. After I dropped off the rider at his destination, the fare did not pop up in my earnings. Instead, there was a message for 40 minutes: updating previous trip.... Finally, everything dropped out and the entire trip went missing.

I filled out the missing trip form and submitted it to Uber. They said my payout total would be updated in 48 hours. As usually, I ask one thing and they reply with another. I don't know if I'm talking to chimps or humans. They would not even give me trip ID. What do I do now? Has this happened to you?

This has happened to me before, in which case Uber underpaid me. I'm afraid the same thing is happening again.

UberSteals
Do you have a screenshot of the ride? Or a log that you write yourself with all the relevant details to prove that this person and trip actually existed? Without one or the other, you're toast.

Zubera

I was in similar situation before and fare showd up in the app later. I take screenshots of every trip just in case something happens. You never know when you'll need it.

Inshur New York