1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

one last try.

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by cleansafepolite, Dec 20, 2015.

1. im going to leave my app on for 8am to 8pm ..its sunday i have never done this. i never worked it like this..i A$sumed...that if i only worked peaks and the morning airport runs i would be ok. Its not ok lately...ill see what happens if i just do my 12 hours straight. I assumed that by doing this 12 hours straight was a waste of time and money. driving 12 hours straight will be 3 tanks of gas..75 bonez...i almost know that im not gonna make 6x as much money as when i typically use a 1/2 tank daily....its last shopping sunday before xmas...hail Mary Full of Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. gave up at 63 bucks 2pm ..its really not for me to spend the day like this. I hope the old heat map is back soon or they throw us some kind of bone.
    I filled out some kind of survey on christmas season dates ill be working. I saw some posts about guaranteed rates back in october 2014. (most of them about how it was impossible to collect). Maybee ill get a letter...im wishing in one hand and the other hand is full at this point.