One lady passenger try to solicit talk

UberMan555

Hi ,

There was once a young lady passenger whom try to solicit talk by asking where do i work during the day and try to find out more details .

Any similar encounters?

kc ub'ing!

Hi ,
There was once a young lady passenger whom try to solicit talk by asking where do i work during the day and try to find out more details .
Any similar encounters?
Yes, I've been through this ordeal too. There's a support group for it. It's called EVERYONE! It's just small talk brother. You'll be ok!

Observingonly

They can be one of these:
- Church girls who want you go to heaven and not hell
- Want to be F for money
- Want to recruit pyramid members

Yantao also no use. Girls don't look for drivers boyfriends if they have a choice. So those not married yet should marry before they become drivers.

UberMan555

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think she is more on the interested to know me better kind..because I just didn't give much information then she got the hint to be silent ....

renyeo

You must ask whether she's married or has a boyfriend. This is the first clue. Women who are interested in guys however remote are their feelings for them will ask this question and some may even drop hints as to their relationship status. Lol

Got a Japanese rider this morning by all signs from the questions I asked she's likely to be available. If I weren't her driver I would pass her my number at the first instance but because I am driving for Uber I have concerns about soliciting friendship from riders lah. Ha ha! Anyway it's damn too late to think about it no more.

renyeo

I am currently dating one of my female pax. Just a date only, nothing more to it. :smiles:
You're an inspiration bro! Respect!

Since young I have a soft spot for Jap girls because my mom is Japanese-Chinese born in Singapore so I have a thing for Japanese. Ha ha!

:smiles:

renyeo

You just do the math. How much saving she will have if she 'date' an Uber driver.
She will date a poor Uber driver if she's a XMM just fresh out of college (but legally of age please ha ha) or switch to cab driving to earn more lah ...

:wink:

Last edited:

NotAUberSucker

You're an inspiration bro! Respect!

Since young I have a soft spot for Jap girls because my mom is Japanese-Chinese born in Singapore so I have a thing for Japanese. Ha ha!

:smiles:
Thanks for the compliment, Bro.:biggrin: I really like Nippon gals too but the language barrier is really a huge issue.:frown:

Poor_Lad

Notice all of the Japanese gals who use Uber all speak fluent English, many of them got American accent also. And they always use cashless option.