Once you lyft you never left

plocp

The payout and trip are much better, power driver like myself gonna love it, never drive Cc much but today, I just love the surge short trip plus tips plus power drive bonus plus incentives, will not uber on unless some they actually give me some real good surge

UberGeo

The payout and trip are much better, power driver like myself gonna love it, never drive Cc much but today, I just love the surge short trip plus tips plus power drive bonus plus incentives, will not uber on unless some they actually give me some real good surge
And as far as I have seen Lyft clearly takes your 20-25% without seeing another 45-55% coming out.

OGT

I'm going to assume you didn't win the 300k because you're still on this thread lol. What place and did you cash? What was the bust out hand?

plocp

I did not cash actually I was out within the first 10 hands of 2rd day, it's 1 million chip pot, 65BB
I had a set and he got top pair and a flash draw and hit the river, last time same thing 2rd day 100bb pot lost to a runner runner flash, lol guess poker God want to play with me

OGT

Mann I had pocket aces against pocket Queens Andy hit Runner Runner hearts to make a flush

plocp

Mann I had pocket aces against pocket Queens Andy hit Runner Runner hearts to make a flush
Yep, the variance is insane, that's why I have to have a big bank roll and have to play a lot to grind it out

Had a 500 day uber and lyft combine, only one last ride is for uber but it's decent Jersey 3x ride net me 60 and I wait for them get some food at wawa, another 20 cash tips, guess some newbie luck involved and also "the weekend" concert and oct fes helps, surge all day long

OGT

Yeah and your situation I don't think anybody would fold top pair with a flush draw. Especially with the turn and River to come. That's why I say the best thing about poker is you can fold. But it's so hard to fold trips, I've only have done it a few times. Yeah, I worked 5 hours today and made 375 basically all in Villanova shirt XL rides back and forth from the dorms to the Grog

I only used a quarter tank of gas today LOL

plocp

I got all the chip in when I am favor to win and that's all I care, the run out is some thing I can't control won't bother me much

Last week I did the same thing on XL only mode Villanova did about the same as yours, too much dead mile though don't really like it.

plocp

Sooner you will say lyft is worse than uber
Not sure about that, when lyft is surging, you got the real surge request, when uber is surging, evenyou are in a huge red cloud you don't get any out of it
Had to Admit no company is perfect, I don't like the lyft line and autoadd trip feature. But their pay is fair, the fare is more than a similar uber ride, so so far I go with lyft not uber

ganerbangla

Not sure about that, when lyft is surging, you got the real surge request, when uber is surging, evenyou are in a huge red cloud you don't get any out of it
Had to Admit no company is perfect, I don't like the lyft line and autoadd trip feature. But their pay is fair, the fare is more than a similar uber ride, so so far I go with lyft not uber
Lyft show with the commission.
Uber deduct your commissions.
Lyft you get $1 more from uber but most pings come from far.
Lyft got 30% business
Uber got 70% business

plocp

Lyft show with the commission.
Uber deduct your commissions.
Lyft you get $1 more from uber but most pings come from far.
Lyft got 30% business
Uber got 70% business
Most lyft line I took will be over 20, most uber pool I took will be around 10
This morning I work around 2.5 hour I got 150 from lyft, never got that much from uber unless it's pouring so hard
I drive for uber full time for 3 years, trust me I know what it is

bobby747

I think u need to give it more time to decide. Both are messed up xl. More on uber plus is so far and few between.and many times u shot long for Lyft..request

plocp

I think u need to give it more time to decide. Both are messed up xl. More on uber plus is so far and few between.and many times u shot long for Lyft..request
True bob, my plan is mix with both job and take advantage of the best of it, rush hour with lyft Cc definitely more profitable than uber. Big event, it depends, if uber throw me back some real surge XL I will go with that, the burb, definitely go with uber, XL long ride all day, CC, definatly go with lyft, surge is real, pay is fair, no complain