1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Onboarding Birmingham?

Discussion in 'Birmingham, UK' started by Dinky, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Dinky

Dinky

I'm told by Uber it is a 2-3 month wait for onboarding in Brum, is there a way round this like travelling to another city to get on quicker?

2. uberupnorth

uberupnorth

Driving:
    UberX
    Have you already got a Birminghan PH license? If not you could try getting one from another city, and then signing up with Uber there.

3. Dinky

Dinky

Yes I have my badge it's with Wolverhampton, that's who most people in Brum get their badge with as they're the cheapest & Uber tell us to also.

4. Merd

Merd

Hiya, Any updates with the on boarding in Birmingham.

5. Dinky

Dinky

No nothing

6. King_zeb

King_zeb

Driving:
    UberXL
    they did open up appointments for sept and October about month ago , honestly speaking i have made two appointments just in case i didn't have my vehicle insurance and plated by the on boarding appointment date. Later found out its not absolute must for you to have a car insured and plated on the on boarding appointment.
    i have october 28th appointment available if anyone is interested call me on 07459 676761.

Jay star likes this.