ON THE FAST TRACK

Alt-right Leader

President Trump is going to give 150,000 South American's a free ride home. Those who a little over a year ago who flooded the UNITED STATES SOUTHERN BORDER. This was in part due to the zero enforcement days of the OBOZO ADMINISTRATION. Law and order is the new reality.

pacman38

I-just-love-the-Obama-haters...as-if-the-pubs-are-made-of-gold-dust..lol

They-all-suck...Never-heard-of-a-broke-politician...except-for-Sean-Spicer...attorney-fees-and-no-way-to-pay-for-them...Not-even-the-RNC-fund-is-willing-to-pay,,,but-Trumpy's-son-is-getting-funding-from-the-RNC-for-his-attorney-fees...even-tho-he-wasn't-running-for-president-or-affiliated-with-the-campaign.

pacman38

They-all-suck...Never-heard-of-a-broke-politician...except-for-Sean-Spicer...attorney-fees-and-no-way-to-pay-for-them...Not-even-the-RNC-fund-is-willing-to-pay,,,but-Trumpy's-son-is-getting-funding-from-the-RNC-for-his-attorney-fees...even-tho-he-wasn't-running-for-president-or-affiliated-with-the-campaign.
Muller-too..sad...and-one-other-who-have-a-fund-campaign.for-lawyer-fees....I-actually-feel-bad...

Alt-right Leader

That money was donated by HARD WORKING AMERICA LOVING CITIZENS!!!! I will agree with you that never in this country's history has this occurred. They did not ask FUBER or Amazon for any money so why does it matter?

U sound stupid just like ur prez...
Don't worry Yellow you will fit right in on the front lines of the up coming war with North Korea.

pacman38

That money was donated by HARD WORKING AMERICA LOVING CITIZENS!!!! I will agree with you that never in this country's history has this occurred. They did not ask FUBER or Amazon for any money so why does it matter?
I-guess-it's-the-people-who-suck-then...lol

dude i am young middle eastern male. ( the most discriminated race in this country, no race can even comprehend the prejudice ive ACTUALLY experienced.) yet i would never threaten to use violence against anyone expressing an opinion.

if youre sooo against Alt-Right's opinions please offer a valid argument. do not try and silence him with your blatant threats. that is unAmerican. One thing that is great about this place (that few places on the planet have) is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. please either offer an argument or stfu.

carry on.

Alt-right Leader

dude i am young middle eastern male. ( the most discriminated race in this country, no race can even comprehend the prejudice ive ACTUALLY experienced.) yet i would never threaten to use violence against anyone expressing an opinion.

if youre sooo against Alt-Right's opinions please offer a valid argument. do not try and silence him with your blatant threats. that is unAmerican. One thing that is great about this place (that few places on the planet have) is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. please either offer an argument or stfu.

carry on.
Thank you I never go after anyone too hurt them directly, I use satire to try and get the drivers to deflect their stress from driving. The customers are our real hurtle to get over.

Alt-right Leader

satire is good. you stated an opinion and someone threatened to use violence against you to quiet you. I DONT LIKE THAT STUFF. sure they are the "good guy" because youre a bad nazi or whatever. so is the guy in north korea that rats out his neighbor against...

i will like to press charges against threats, but of course the LAPD wont care because you are the "bad guy" and this piece of garbage anti-free speech bastard is the good guy. he is the evil that helps the worst evil prevail.

i am not saying i agree with all of your ideas Alt-Right but i would die to protect your right to express them. That is AMERICA.
That's what we do. Someday the generation that we love to make jokes about will wake up. Hopefully before it is too late.

20yearsdriving

CornFlakes

satire is good. you stated an opinion and someone threatened to use violence against you to quiet you. I DONT LIKE THAT STUFF. sure they are the "good guy" because youre a bad nazi or whatever. so is the guy in north korea that rats out his neighbor against...

i will like to press charges against threats, but of course the LAPD wont care because you are the "bad guy" and this piece of garbage anti-free speech bastard is the good guy. he is the evil that helps the worst evil prevail.

i am not saying i agree with all of your ideas Alt-Right but i would die to protect your right to express them. That is AMERICA.

This crap flew out the window long ago

It’s all about who can say the craziest sh**
Welcome to the future buddy

Last edited by a moderator: