On my way home

whocareaboutPAX

Ready to drive 60-80hrs a week. Have had a good 4 weeks in Italy. Currently sitting at Olbia Airport ready for a transfer to Rome and Thai airways to Perth. Cya all soon uberinos

Spent a week on amalfi coast and 3 in Sardinia. Learnt a bit of italian and put on a few kgs, will be hitting the gym with Dog.

15 pizzas
14 pastas in 4 wks.

Attachments

• DSCN1218.JPG
    DSCN1218.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCN1254.JPG
    DSCN1254.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN1238.JPG
    DSCN1238.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN0974.JPG
    DSCN0974.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN0942.JPG
    DSCN0942.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN0966.JPG
    DSCN0966.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 56

whocareaboutPAX

Cannot wait to get out there and start driving!!

Also looking forward to voting no in this survey.

Attachments

• DSCN0471.JPG
    DSCN0471.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN0724.JPG
    DSCN0724.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN0724.JPG
    DSCN0724.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0677.JPG
    DSCN0677.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 62

L5S

Whocareaboutpax you are hot girl in photo?? You single if are come to melbourne meet me sister you look very nice

whocareaboutPAX

So have u finally been kicked out of your 9-5 job!

Yep its wonderful there, was In Sorrento and Positano this time last year. Nice pics and thanks for the pic of the missus.
nah im there 7am tomorrow morning.

thought amalfi coast was a tad overrated to what people hyped it up to me. sardinia was simply inkred

DH_uber

as usual, a nasty sniping comment from you......:rolleyes:

Wrong, my comments are not usually nasty; but I have absolutely no problem making a unflattering comments to a few nasty people who deserve such comments. Take your "likers" above for example, one is a racist, the other an Uber mole.

In the case of WhocaresaboutPax let me remind you of just a few of the qualities he openly brags about:
1) He leases vehicles to people with the intention of ripping their bond money off.
2) He hides around corner of the pick up addresses in order to obtain cancellation fees.
3) He read Mein Kampf and opened a thread extolling the virtues of Adolf Hitler.
4) He throws female passengers out of his car and cancels their trip if he considers them overweight.

In view of #4 I thought my comment was very apt.

VenturaUber

Wrong, my comments are not usually nasty; but I have absolutely no problem making a unflattering comments to a few nasty people who deserve such comments. Take your "likers" above for example, one is a racist, the other an Uber mole.

In the case of WhocaresaboutPax let me remind you of just a few of the qualities he openly brags about:
1) He leases vehicles to people with the intention of ripping their bond money off.
2) He hides around corner of the pick up addresses in order to obtain cancellation fees.
3) He read Mein Kampf and opened a thread extolling the virtues of Adolf Hitler.
4) He throws female passengers out of his car and cancels their trip if he considers them overweight.

In view of #4 I thought my comment was very apt.
To be fair cobba, the chicks rump aint anything bad. If anything the Sheila needs to beef up, skinny lookin thing.

But WTF has Italy got anything to do with Uber in Perth. Mods should delete thia or move to offtopic