• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

OMG...UBER Rent is here ...

#professoruber

What will they think of next
Drivers can now rent out their Uber mobiles for $.50 per mile. No worries, the per mile rate is low because you don't have to drive.

This is not about offering a service within the app, but having a huge fleet of cars available for rent on the cheap and having just as many idiots willing to rent out their cars the same riders that treat our cars like crap.

nickd8775

Drivers can now rent out their Uber mobiles for $.50 per mile. No worries, the per mile rate is low because you don't have to drive.

This is not about offering a service within the app, but having a huge fleet of cars available for rent on the cheap and having just as many idiots willing to rent out their cars the same riders that treat our cars like crap.
It's possible to rent from a regular car rental company and pay less than 50 cents a mile.

tohunt4me

tohunt4me

I’m eagerly awaiting the stories of accidents and rented cars used to commit crimes
1.) Accidents
2.) messes . . .food, sand, puke, animal hair.
3.)engines and transmissions burnt up.
4.) demands to return " lost items".
5.) false complaints of empty gas tanks after renter burns YOUR gas up.
6.) false complaints about damage to Your car that They caused !
7.) rims & tires ground off on curbs
8.) cars returned filthy.
Why dirty your car, rent an uber !

Kcope316

Years ago when I drag raced my daily driver. A lightly modified Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. We would hold track days several times a year and there where folks that would rent similar cars and bring them to the track.

We had a term "drive it like a rental"!

A few times if something broke on one of our cars, the rental became a donor!

Sign me up!!!

Stevie The magic Unicorn

That's only 3c less than Orlando uberX rates per mile!

Brooklyn

1.) Accidents
2.) messes . . .food, sand, puke, animal hair.
3.)engines and transmissions burnt up.
4.) demands to return " lost items".
5.) false complaints of empty gas tanks after renter burns YOUR gas up.
6.) false complaints about damage to Your car that They caused !
7.) rims & tires ground off on curbs
8.) cars returned filthy.
Why dirty your car, rent an uber !
Don’t forget parking tickets.