OMG Im so confused about the Uber debit card and GO bank!!! please help

AngryDriver

Ok, I just activated my uber card (I have not made trips yet) and set up my go bank.

so, lets say I do one trip ok? and I earn some money. Will THAT money I just earned be deposited into my GO bank account, which allows me to use THAT money I earned from my uber debit card? And I can always transfer the GO bank money to my main bank account correct?

also, is there a way I can view all the cool benefits when using my card, as in the 10% off jiffy Lube, gas and phone companies? also, to get the discount on any of these do I have to use my uber card for that?

omg im so confused lol. some help will be greatly appreciated thank you!

AngryDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry driver is just a username dude. You wanted me to put responsible driver or soemthing? Like, grow up.
Sorry that I worry you if you really think I do. If you weren’t going to help in the first place idk why you even posted a reply.
If everyone understood how this works there wouldn’t ever be one single question about any help.

Thanks for your help “Uber guber”

Wait are you really a guber? Idk man, I’m worried...

CTK

Angry driver is just a username dude. You wanted me to put responsible driver or soemthing? Like, grow up.
Sorry that I worry you if you really think I do. If you weren’t going to help in the first place idk why you even posted a reply.
If everyone understood how this works there wouldn’t ever be one single question about any help.

Thanks for your help “Uber guber”

Wait are you really a guber? Idk man, I’m worried...
You kinda got me worried too. If the GOBank/debit card/instant pay thing has you so confused - when all the info you need is right there when you sign up - using the app and actually driving are gonna really blow your mind.

AngryDriver

You know what? Forget I asked this question then. I’ll get confirmation somewhere else.

Thanks

911 Guy

If you already have a primary account, why do the instant pay options / hurdles? A week isn't that long to wait for a paycheck.

Uber's Guber

Angry driver is just a username dude. You wanted me to put responsible driver or soemthing? Like, grow up. Wait are you really a guber?
You know what? Forget I asked this question then.
Gosh, AngryDriver, you really are an angry person. I understand why you chose the username you did, as you’re no doubt well aware from within that you may not have the right temperament for this trade. Anger management classes have been known to prove beneficial for drivers who lean towards the propensity of acting out road rage. Welcome to RideShare, and I wish you the very best.

Last edited:

Over/Uber

Ok, I just activated my uber card (I have not made trips yet) and set up my go bank.

so, lets say I do one trip ok? and I earn some money. Will THAT money I just earned be deposited into my GO bank account, which allows me to use THAT money I earned from my uber debit card? And I can always transfer the GO bank money to my main bank account correct?

also, is there a way I can view all the cool benefits when using my card, as in the 10% off jiffy Lube, gas and phone companies? also, to get the discount on any of these do I have to use my uber card for that?

omg im so confused lol. some help will be greatly appreciated thank you!
Yes.

Was that helpful?

AngryDriver

Im not used to forums and don't know how to use to the quote mechanism properly, so: thank you emdepalm for the valuable information, thank you over/uber that's extremely helpful so thanks for confirming my assumptions :smiles: thank you Z129, ill make sure to read it very thoroughly. This is my first thread and lost confidence to stick with these forums because of the bashing I received, but you guys brought it back in me. I appreciate you three for bearing with me and having patience!

-AngryDriver