OMG I drove the mother of the Victim from lax to Cedar Sinai on Sunday night

UberIsAllFubared

I drove the mother of the victim in this 7/11 case from LAX to Cedar Sinai on Sunday night.

When I picked the woman up at lax I asked her how she was, and whether or not she was in LA on business or pleasure. She said her son was attacked by a knife wielding man at a 7/11 ub Weho around 4am Sunday morning. She asked if I heard about it and I told her I had been working pretty much all day and didn't. She said her son was in the Military and was always trying to help someone out. He had just gotten out of surgery when I dropped her off. Ironically, it was going to be his last day in LA as he just got either a new job or reassigned to Washingtone DC. He just wanted to go out with friends for the last time in LA.

Really sweet woman.

http://start.att.net/news/read/arti...tack_outside_california_7eleven_caug-rfoxnews

Can someone who know how to put the video up do it? thanks

Merc7186

So between this and the two Hollywood chicks at IN n Out burger, I am never going to LA again.

UberLaLa

This is why, when I'm out and about at any time in L.A. - I don't talk to no strangers, and if they talk to me I am polite and move on as quickly as possible. Homeless are not dangerous in general, but some are dealing with (as SorryBluetoothOnly wrote above) dealing with some major mental health problems.

Hey man, you got some spare change or a dollar?

Me: No, I'm sorry I don't....Move on quickly..no discussion.

Coaststarlight

So between this and the two Hollywood chicks at IN n Out burger, I am never going to LA again.

I'll take Hollywood over downtown, very unfortunate but I feel much more safer on Hollywood, been burned in DTLA way to many times, screen pax and don't unlock doors if you don't want to start the trip, I always keep ready to say I'm here for Samantha if Eddy looks like he might be trouble, or that I'm here for Ahmed if Kelly looks like she might be trouble... being paranoid is ok, if you don't look out for your self, uber deffinetly wont

Jmarsbeats

Even worse... the piece of crap that did it was a guy that my older brothers grew up around. Hes always been around and actually believe it or not was once a person with Alot of money. Hes one of those guys that grew up with wealthy parents, decided to be a thief and run scams to keep up with the culture once he was old enough and parents stopped buying him everything. Up until a few years ago he had a paid off Porsche and Range Rover.. his own place and has always been well known in Los Angeles. Fool went to jail before and used my brothers identity once before maybe 15 years ago.

i guess a few years ago he Went to Jail and Lost everything. Mom had just passed a year before. Ended up homeless and on drugs. SMH... there are alot of people in real shock because we know this guy. Ive seen him with my own eyes hand homeless people Hundred dollar bills out of his pocket and also use $100 bills for cocaine snorting lol. My Suggestion to Everyone, SAY NO TO DRUGS!

Im really sorry for the guy that he attacked. Pray he gets well soon.

PMartino

I'll take Hollywood over downtown, very unfortunate but I feel much more safer on Hollywood, been burned in DTLA way to many times, screen pax and don't unlock doors if you don't want to start the trip, I always keep ready to say I'm here for Samantha if Eddy looks like he might be trouble, or that I'm here for Ahmed if Kelly looks like she might be trouble... being paranoid is ok, if you don't look out for your self, uber deffinetly wont

I would lean that way as well