OMG - 30% acceptance / 45% cancellation / rating 4.62

Wayne01

Wow just wow... Saw another drivers Trips screen. I am blown away...
He has done 10 bazillion jobs (5100) and but calls and cancels over half of them...
I spoke to many many passengers yesterday who had as many as 10 drivers call them in the football surge and cancel when they found out their destination.
Uber would have to be becoming the craziest system to drive for in the world...
For all their bull crap effort these drivers are fooling themselves and still only earning $30 a hour.
It goes to show that no matter how low your cancellation rating it or your acceptance rating you will not be kicked or cautioned by UBER.
0 and I mean 0 hand written customer compliments.
Why the hell am I trying so hard?

Apollo

He has done 10 bazillion jobs (5100) and but calls and cancels over half of them...
I spoke to many many passengers yesterday who had as many as 10 drivers call them in the football surge and cancel when they found out their destination.
For all their bull crap effort these drivers are fooling themselves and still only earning $30 a hour.
It goes to show that no matter how low your cancellation rating it or your acceptance rating you will not be kicked or cautioned by UBER.
Yes they will deactivate you for cancelling jobs.I recently got a warning when my cancellation hit over 30%.If i get another 2 warnings over the next month its good buy uber.

Wesky

I've got an 'acceptance' rate [confirmation rate] of 26% - due to a silly error on my naive part.

I've gone from waiting no more than 10mins for a job, to 45-90mins between jobs.

0% cancellation.

Obviously the numbers mean something.

aarondavid1010

30 and hour is more than most are earning... did i miss something?

Yes they will deactivate you for cancelling jobs.I recently got a warning when my cancellation hit over 30%.If i get another 2 warnings over the next month its good buy uber.
how do you cancel after accepting? . Because i'm not doing 5 dollar grocery runs no mo!

I've got an 'acceptance' rate [confirmation rate] of 26% - due to a silly error on my naive part.

I've gone from waiting no more than 10mins for a job, to 45-90mins between jobs.

0% cancellation.

Obviously the numbers mean something.
acceptance doesnt matter obviously . canellation more so

Apollo

how do you cancel after accepting? . Because i'm not doing 5 dollar grocery runs no mo!

Press cancel and then select reason why you are cancelling.

Also a warning my Canadian forum member.When coming on this forum, watch out for spelling mistakes as you will feel the goats wrath.:wink::eek::oopsies:

Stavy

Apollo mate you should have a excuse for canceling
last week had a pick up from station, no where to park so called rider 'where are you buddy?'
oh im still on train, wait im a ex uber driver, 'yeah right!'

how many times have accepted a ping in port melb
does not look that far on the map but when the job comes up its over the river in the city and the traffic
so cancel them too

pat007

Because you are a pathetic Sara’s slave and a goose.

george manousaridis

Got a few better ones for you as i cancelled on three last night

1. My pick up , Drop in on 8 Power St,Sth Bank.....Parked safely around corner my car facing City Rd.Clown rings me and tells me he is on the VAlet Parking on the The Crown. Automatic cancel.
  2. Arrive after a couple minute drive to the Austin Hospital , a woman with a baby in her arms. Automatic cancel.This one is a real beauty because whatever Uber driver transported that paxs without a proper restraint should be sacked. And also the next Uber driver god knows what he will do. lol,...to me its a risk and unsafe i will cancel
  3. Blah blah blah st kilda road and his drop pin on Dorcas street...oppposite direction. Cancel not wasting my time on going round and round on circles,.

Risk factors are a safety concern.... I will cancel and dont give a shite.....this is what they see when I cancel

Attachments

• SDC11813.JPG
    SDC11813.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 115

eXperiment

Got a few better ones for you as i cancelled on three last night

1. My pick up , Drop in on 8 Power St,Sth Bank.....Parked safely around corner my car facing City Rd.Clown rings me and tells me he is on the VAlet Parking on the The Crown. Automatic cancel.
  2. Arrive after a couple minute drive to the Austin Hospital , a woman with a baby in her arms. Automatic cancel.This one is a real beauty because whatever Uber driver transported that paxs without a proper restraint should be sacked. And also the next Uber driver god knows what he will do. lol,...to me its a risk and unsafe i will cancel
  3. Blah blah blah st kilda road and his drop pin on Dorcas street...oppposite direction. Cancel not wasting my time on going round and round on circles,.

Risk factors are a safety concern.... I will cancel and dont give a shite.....this is what they see when I cancel
What was the cancellation fee?

Oh thats right you wouldnt know

:p:p:p

Tiktak

This behaviour is gonna to get worse coz everyone knows Uber can’t afford to get rid off them.