• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ola or Uber drivers doing burnouts

Mark Barnett

Saw a few Uber or Ola drivers doing burnouts with their vehicles this week. I wonder if the owners of those vehicles really know what their drivers are up to. They can't be driving their own vehicles and destroying their own engines like that. So many skid marks on the road. Are these drivers even properly licensed ? Are Uber and Ola even checking their drivers ? I suppose when you lease a vehicle you more or less can do whatever you like to the vehicle and the owner wouldn't even know.

Saw a ride share vehicle wrapped around a tree once before. LOL

Last edited:

Immoralized

Saw a few Uber or Ola drivers doing burnouts with their vehicles this week. I wonder if the owners of those vehicles really know what their drivers are up to. They can't be driving their own vehicles and destroying their own engines like that. So many skid marks on the road. Are these drivers even properly licensed ? Are Uber and Ola even checking their drivers ? I suppose when you lease a vehicle you more or less can do whatever to the vehicle and the owner would even know.

Saw a ride share vehicle wrapped around a tree sometime ago. LOL
drive it like you stole it.

Saw a few Uber or Ola drivers doing burnouts with their vehicles this week. I wonder if the owners of those vehicles really know what their drivers are up to. They can't be driving their own vehicles and destroying their own engines like that. So many skid marks on the road. Are these drivers even properly licensed ? Are Uber and Ola even checking their drivers ? I suppose when you lease a vehicle you more or less can do whatever you like to the vehicle and the owner wouldn't even know.

Saw a ride share vehicle wrapped around a tree once before. LOL
Where can I see those skid marks ? Need to be careful though, police maybe watching.