Ola now allows you to add or swap car on driver app

Jack Malarkey

Ols sent the following email to drivers on 8 August 2018:

Ola!

You have been asking for it and H E R E I T I S !

As a result of your feedback and suggestions to make the Ola Partner app a better one, we are THRILLED to advise, that you can now UPDATE YOUR VEHICLE in the app!

This function will allow you to:

• ADD a new vehicle
  • SWAP between vehicles
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

1. This update will be live on Wednesday 8th August 2018

2. Update your Ola Partner App to the latest version via iOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play). To do this simply click on UPDATE in the App Store or Google Play.

3. Once you are in your Ola Partner App, jump into the MANAGE VEHICLES section in the Partner app. This is accessible from your Partner Profile page.

Scroll down the My Profile menu on the app page and you will see MANAGE VEHICLES under the My Vehicles section.

4. In the MANAGE VEHICLES app page, click on ADD CAR, to enable you to swap vehicles.

To ADD VEHICLE, log into drive.olacabs.com and click on "add vehicle". Upon clicking "add vehicle", the vehicle attachment page will open, where you can enter the vehicle registration number.

Answer all required fields in order to successfully proceed to the change. This includes relevant documents regarding your vehicle. You can refer to the 'vehicle documents' section on drive.olacabs.com, to reference requirements for your registered City.

This function is for vehicles managed under your active profile only. ONE DRIVER. ONE VEHICLE

5. Once you have entered all of your details, click CHANGE VEHICLE. Advice will appear indicating the expected turn-around time for approval.

EASY!

Regards,
Partner Care Team
Ola Australia