Ola market share

en123456

Do you think ola has cut into the uber marketshare. With all the promos surely it must be working. As a driver I notice a small increase in ola pings

RustaSam

It feels like Ola are biting into Ubers market share.
Does Uber still have 95% of the market.
What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

Olapse

Anyone still getting driver bonuses? I've noticed they've split out Friday into morning and afternoon peak, with the afternoon bonus pretty good to be honest. Screenshot_20190524-163140.jpg

Olapse

Ola seems to be running more frequent driver incentives. Received one for Sunday as well as Friday peak 2 weeks in a row.

Hounddub

By discounting the customer fares all Ola is doing is to reduce the expectations of the customer thinks they need to pay.

Incentives to attract customers are unsustainable, so are frequent bonus payments to drivers.

Ola has done this before....and failed.

Elatte

Ola seems to be running more frequent driver incentives. Received one for Sunday as well as Friday peak 2 weeks in a row.

Has the Friday bonus been added to your account statement? I made $50 bonus for the Friday Incentive but it’s nowhere to be seen on my app

Humbersnipe

Has the Friday bonus been added to your account statement? I made $50 bonus for the Friday Incentive but it’s nowhere to be seen on my app
Yes that's the same as me. Message them they said will be paid by this Friday. Maybe still have to chase them up!

Olapse

I missed the Friday bonus but I met Sundays. It's been added to my tally today as per screenshot and will be paid later today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190527-101930.jpg
    Screenshot_20190527-101930.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 58

Elatte

I missed the Friday bonus but I met Sundays. It's been added to my tally today as per screenshot and will be paid later today.

Lucky you. My $50 bonus from Friday has disappeared. I’m sure it’ll reappear at some point.. I hope.

Olapse

Not sure how much luck is involved. It's automatically done. For you not to be receiving the bonus means there is something amiss with your account.

Elatte

Not sure how much luck is involved. It's automatically done. For you not to be receiving the bonus means there is something amiss with your account.

There is nothing wrong with my account. All my other bonus payments have been paid the next day. It seems like only the Friday bonus has been affected and I think others are affected too. Anyhow see what happens

Humbersnipe

There is nothing wrong with my account. All my other bonus payments have been paid the next day. It seems like only the Friday bonus has been affected and I think others are affected too. Anyhow see what happens
[/QUOTE
Yes all other bonuses have been paid except that Friday's one. Just keep at them

Olapse

I missed the Friday bonus so I'm unaffected. Bit average of ola i have to admit.
Post automatically merged:

Payment transferred.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190527-152554.jpg
    Screenshot_20190527-152554.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: