• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Oklahoma Permits No Longer Needed??

Tinareokc

A friend of my in OKC just forwarded an email to me and I am wondering if anyone else got this? The permitting was keeping me from going forward so chime in if you have 2 cents to spare. :smiles:

-------- Original message --------

THANK YOU, OKLAHOMA!

This past Friday, Governor Mary Fallin signed a bill into law that that allows ridesharing to flourish across Oklahoma by creating statewide ridesharing regulations. The bill had overwhelming support from both the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Please read on for more information and find out what the passage of the bill means for you!

WHAT THIS BILL MEANS:

• As a partner with Uber, you can now drive in any Oklahoma city where the Uber application provides coverage, including OKC, Tulsa, Norman and Stillwater
  • There is no ridesharing permit required to partner with Uber throughout the state of Oklahoma

We have come a long way since our launch in Oklahoma, and our shared success is due in large part to our partners' efforts, and we are very grateful for your contributions.

Thank you for your continued support and partnership!

- Uber Oklahoma

UBER ON, OKLAHOMA!

Uber Technologies Inc.
1455 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103

Get Help View Online Unsubscribe

Casuale Haberdasher

A friend of my in OKC just forwarded an email to me and I am wondering if anyone else got this? The permitting was keeping me from going forward so chime in if you have 2 cents to spare. :smiles:

-------- Original message --------

THANK YOU, OKLAHOMA!

This past Friday, Governor Mary Fallin signed a bill into law that that allows ridesharing to flourish across Oklahoma by creating statewide ridesharing regulations. The bill had overwhelming support from both the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Please read on for more information and find out what the passage of the bill means for you!

WHAT THIS BILL MEANS:

• As a partner with Uber, you can now drive in any Oklahoma city where the Uber application provides coverage, including OKC, Tulsa, Norman and Stillwater
  • There is no ridesharing permit required to partner with Uber throughout the state of Oklahoma
We have come a long way since our launch in Oklahoma, and our shared success is due in large part to our partners' efforts, and we are very grateful for your contributions.

Thank you for your continued support and partnership!

- Uber Oklahoma

UBER ON, OKLAHOMA!

Uber Technologies Inc.
1455 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103

Get Help View Online Unsubscribe

POST # 1 /Tinareokc: Ahoy & Welcome
to the UP.Net Forums
from Low 90's, Sunny and Dry Marco Is-
land on Florida's Wild SSW Coast.

Hooray, I guess.