• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

OKC Tips?

1derfulnow

Off and on driver wanting to know if tips have increased following the rate cut in OKC. I know that as a rider, I feel inclined to tip every time...are all OKC/Norman pax feeling pressure to tip now? I'd only get back on the road as a driver if tipping is becoming the norm.

jojoejoey

As a rider, I also tip. As a driver, the majority of riders do not tip. They don't even think about it. There are a few riders that do tip, and are very insistent about it. I don't think any riders are feeling pressured to tip. That's one of the perks for uber riders, not exchanging money. I always make sure I have some bills on me when I'm a rider...........UNLESS the driver sucks, which has been the case on more than one occasion recently.

jayV

driving 2 months in okc area. zero tips :confused:. i did need a ride once though and tipped the driver. thought to myself.. how can i not tip? no tips is surreal, just don't get it. picked up some very wealthy folks too. I can get $10 tip at the trailer park all daydelivering a pizza , but not a dime delivering people lol true story.

tat2ok

2 weeks under my belt and Uber says I have already had 100 trips. I do get tipped pretty good most of the time. Usually from people out of town. I have a question about the app. Can you add riders to the trip through the app or am I suppose to remember and get on line when I get home?