Ok, now I am confused

Have you ever gotten this text before?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reversoul

Did anyone else get this text that I've uploaded in this thread?

I find it bizzare for a couple of reasons. First of all, since when does uber care how far we have to drive to pick up riders?

Secondly, I didn't drive any pax last week. I took 41 eats deliveries though. There were a couple that I had to drive about 15 minutes to pick up the food, but most were within 3 miles.

I'm curious if everyone got this text and Travis is just toying with us.

Like we might be more willing to accept far away pings just because uber acknowledged it happens and they are showing empathy. And supposedly they are working to "fix" it.
Screenshot_20160801-144428.png

PTCGUY

Did anyone else get this text that I've uploaded in this thread?

I find it bizzare for a couple of reasons. First of all, since when does uber care how far we have to drive to pick up riders?

Secondly, I didn't drive any pax last week. I took 41 eats deliveries though. There were a couple that I had to drive about 15 minutes to pick up the food, but most were within 3 miles.

I'm curious if everyone got this text and Travis is just toying with us.

Like we might be more willing to accept far away pings just because uber acknowledged it happens and they are showing empathy. And supposedly they are working to "fix" it. View attachment 52122
How can they fix it unless they are willing to say no service available at this time for any trip that has a 10 minute or greater drive time to begin. I don't ever see them doing that.

Last edited:

UberHoax

I didnt get the text.

The night of GNR i was at emory and got requests from phillips.... 25 minutes away. That is the furthest request yet for me.

UberNWATL

One thing I would like them to do however, is to use the destination information they have to determine how far they will send me to pick them up. If it is a destination 10 minutes from the pickup then don't make me drive 20 to get them. If its an airport run then I am OK to drive 20 or 25 minutes to get them because that's a $60 to $75 XL trip from where I am. They don't have to tell me the destination, just use the information they already have to decide how far to send me to get them.

Harleyfxdx1

It never ceases to amaze me with BS that FU-ber continues to spin trying to make you believe that they really "care" about you as a driver. I believe that the P.R. people that work for Uber are only part-time because they must be working for Hillary full-time spinning all her BS trying to make the voters feel like she really "cares" about you.
If FU-ber really cared they might consider offering the drivers 0.50 cents for every miles outside of 5 miles for long distance pick ups or a bonus of some sort for all pick ups outside of 10 minutes.
Instead they tell you (spin) how much easier it will be for you to accept FU-ber Fool pax. on your current ride. And that benefits who??