Ok,Here is another video of female DRUNK abusing the driver!

hy1368

You an clearly see that driver is doing her best to calm her down while she is attempting to sit in front passenger side for multiplies time!Fuber needs to do something about drunk passengers and safety of DRIVERS!

Here you go,4 minutes of video of driver being abused!

DAG

I have had a few riders like this. Always lucked out to get them to their destination. However, ALL of them were very UNAPPRECIATIVE! I'm sure any 1-star ratings came from them. I'm considering cancelling ride at point of pick-up when rider obviously is drunk!

uber strike

this is normal for any night time driver. if you want to work nights and pick up drunks, expect this. also, be safe out there because we have seen many uber drivers being attacked and assaulted by drunk uber riders. expect to be assaulted and beat.

KMANDERSON

You an clearly see that driver is doing her best to calm her down while she is attempting to sit in front passenger side for multiplies time!Fuber needs to do something about drunk passengers and safety of DRIVERS!

That why I stop driving after 12am

KMANDERSON

I would have left her on the side of the freeway

hy1368

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is normal for any night time driver. if you want to work nights and pick up drunks, expect this. also, be safe out there because we have seen many uber drivers being attacked and assaulted by drunk uber riders. expect to be assaulted and beat.
I never worked at nights.I always work 7-10 am, then 12 to 3 pm and 5 to 8 pm before weather gets dark. I post this video for female drivers to be aware of dangerous while driving ate on the night.I know most guys don't even drive past 10 pm.Why would some woman want to drive in night and trying to put her life in dangerous for making 90 cent a mile?Don't get it.

Uber_Dick

I would have stopped immediatly and pull her out of my car... If she refused I would use force and beat the crap out of her then drive to the nearest Police station and dump her and file charges...

UberIsAllFubared

There are benefits of working the "graveyard" shift. Freeways and city streets are wide open, not traffic from hell, so you can do more runs in the hour. Doesn't take much for the surges to kick in as there aren't as many drivers on the road. The negative, dealing with drunks and people who are in party mode. I had this one idiot ask for an aux cord when he had a 4 minute travel trip. I said sir, by the time you get it all hooked up, we are gonna be there.

uber strike

There are benefits of working the "graveyard" shift. Freeways and city streets are wide open, not traffic from hell, so you can do more runs in the hour. Doesn't take much for the surges to kick in as there aren't as many drivers on the road. The negative, dealing with drunks and people who are in party mode. I had this one idiot ask for an aux cord when he had a 4 minute travel trip. I said sir, by the time you get it all hooked up, we are gonna be there.
i would hope that drivers with kids would prefer to make it home to their kids and loved ones rather than worry about traffic.
and where have you been? there is no difference anymore between daytime and nighttime surge. drivers are putting their lives at risk for 85 cents a mile.

hy1368

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would have stopped immediatly and pull her out of my car... If she refused I would use force and beat the crap out of her then drive to the nearest Police station and dump her and file charges...
Soinds great,the is one small problem that you will get 30 years in state prision only.

JapanFour

this is why I try to have a quick conversation with anyone I pick up before letting them into the car. If they talk like that, I dont give them a ride. Its almost never worth it.