• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ohhh nooo... Got a message that's fitting with anything associated with Uber. Dropped earnings and capped!!!

jgiun1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
$20.00 per month !

Work at WAFFLE HOUSE 3 HOURS A MONTH !

PROFITS WILL ECLIPSE UBER " REWARDS".

I did what fozzie mentioned in an above post....I ordered the gas buddy (should of had this year's ago) and linked my shop your way to it and get 5% back to the program on top of the uber driver points. Still won't add up to the 2 dollar per ride like before, but still giving more money to spend over the $20 cap.

FLKeys

I did what fozzie mentioned in an above post....I ordered the gas buddy (should of had this year's ago) and linked my shop your way to it and get 5% back to the program on top of the uber driver points. Still won't add up to the 2 dollar per ride like before, but still giving more money to spend over the $20 cap.
How does the Gass Buddy work, can you use a credit card for payment or do you have to link your bank account?

jgiun1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How does the Gass Buddy work, can you use a credit card for payment or do you have to link your bank account?
I can't remember....think you can do a debit or credit....you use the gas buddy card and typically it takes a day or two to hit you're account. I just got mine this past weekend and all gas charges didn't hit until Monday.

You use the gas buddy card at the pump....you'll be asked to set up a four digit pin when the card arrives.

FLKeys

I was just looking at it, you need to use a bank account not a credit card. Could not remember why I did not sign up for it a when they first started it now I remember. I do better with my rewards credit card than the 5¢ per gallon.

Uber1111uber

If you have t mobile you can get .10 off Tuesday- Thursday (only 1 fillup) and link shell for .05 and lyft for .05 too ... except lyft link doesnt work for me bc they suck 😁

Roadmasta

I buy discounted gift cards for gas. Most stations give you the cash price. I also have a credit card that always gives you 5% back in cash. Penfed, not sure if the card is offered anymore.

Fozzie

I buy discounted gift cards for gas. Most stations give you the cash price. I also have a credit card that always gives you 5% back in cash. Penfed, not sure if the card is offered anymore.
I heard a lot of good things about the Penfed card back when I frequented the MyFICO forums. Unfortunately I don't think they offer the 5% card anymore. For gas I just use a COSTCO Visa which gives 4% cashback.

Roadmasta

I let my Costco membership lapse last August. I'm waiting for a Groupon deal to rejoin again. I don't go often enough to justify the membership fee. Bought about $1,800 worth of gift cards on black Friday on eBay at 9+% off with my account and wife's account with credit card kickback.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20190611-142146.png